Reviews for Non Sequitur
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 2/24

Usagi is written the way she's always suppose to be. Cute and adorable. But more than Usagi, you captured Mamo-chan real well. The pi bit was hilarious but yes, I do know this must be canon.

Thank you so much for this wonderful one-shot.
Syulai chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love your stories so much, you have great sense of humour!
MorningTrumpets chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Loved this one too. Again, just great.
angfdz chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'm dying, you write them so perfectly omg...
angeljme chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
so random, yet cute
Kousagi Moon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Haha, just like canon your Usagi is so adorable! Love this.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I absolutely love this. Yes, I have no doubt Mamoru recites Pi to distract himself lol
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I really loved this story. I could totally see this happening. I love Mamo/Usa. chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Haha, so cute. Loved every fluffy second!
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
HAHAHAHA. Too. Damn. Perfect. 3
Deadly Aura chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hilarious! I was reading through it with a grin on my face and started chuckling when Mamoru started thinking about Pi in his head. Awesome one shot!
amethysth chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This amused me way too much. For some reason, I can really picture Mamoru fumbling with her bra while reciting pi to himself so that he could somehow regain control of the situation and himself (and then panicking when that failed). Haha, awesome idea for a fic. I really loved it!
Blue Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved this. Please write more. Your one shots are very entertaining to read and just plain incredible. I'm a fan. :)
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
cockpit doujinshi? Is this a different series or an artist circle? I'm intrigued either way.

This was adorable. There's never enough writing about how far the physical part of their relationship goes and just, yes. You did a great job.
kat chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i love the story! you have an amazing style of writing and i just loved the atmosphere in your story! everything was just so adorable! when i read that you borrowed the idea from cockpit, i was like omfg! i love cockpit! please write more of these, like tons more!