Reviews for Of Many Colors
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is good! Continue!
darrelodin chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
What a nice little start! It certainly establishes their character and quirks!

Hopefully you can continue it someday!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I think I'm going to be waiting for the next chapter very excitedly.
Caelitea chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ububu this is adorable I love Arty's super excitable personality, haha. Elesa's pretty chill, even as a kid. This was a really cute prelude; I'd love to see their relationship develop!
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Aww, this was really sweet! I love what you're doing with this and I hope to read more from you soon!
Eruedraith chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
...I'm definitely looking forward to more of this. This seems like it has a lot of potential to be an interesting story.

Basically, write more or I will be sad.
Elisafairy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh my goodness they're too cute. Please continue! I love Burgh and there's never enough fanfiction about him...
Sock and Broh chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Urgh! This is exactly why I dislike taking such weighty semesters...I miss things from fantastic authors, and it's irritating. So sorry about the timing!

So, um - regardless of how late this review is, I'm still going to post it. On both my and Broh's behalf, since Broh's debating his little heart out this weekend. He'll read this when he gets back. ;D

You, my dear, YOU - I just love reading anything you have published. It's so smooth and fantastic, and your summaries are just perfect. I speak for the entirety of Sock and Broh, and co.!, when I say that we look forward to this project and have the highest hopes for it. That being said, don't stress it too much with college. Take your time and pace yourself, and you should be fine.

Getting into characterization, I really like both Elesa and Arty so far. The depth they have right now, in the intro, is just enough to tug on the interest incessantly. I can't wait to see the growth and depth added to both characters throughout 'Of Many Colors'!

Thanks so much for writing - I think you've really given me the drive to finish up our own projects this weekend. We're always enamored with your updates, it seems.

Really looking forward to reading more from you!

-Jen "Sock" B.
zflame393 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm glad I happened to stumble upon this story. Your profile page alludes to character development and I am excited to see what you do with Arty and Elesa.
Gartabro chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
They're cute, makes me want to hug them, _
DiamondRainbows chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awww they're so cute as kids! (3

I can't wait when they're older and into fashion and modeling :D
Rikkamira chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aww :) I can already tell this is going to be a great story! Arty and Elesa are perfect! I love Little, who's probably the cutest Sewaddle ever!

I love how hyperactive Arty is, and I could totally picture him acting this way as a child!
saphren chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
interesting. Arty is so cheerful and hyper... kinda reminds me of Bianca. i can't wait to see more
Daioh chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ok, first, I reviewed AlphabetSoup, but I changed my name from DaiohArashi to RamenShop :3 Second, I loved AlphabetSoup, so I know you won't let us down with the sequel! I love how you made Arty so impish and caring for Little(btw, is he Alex?)! Anyways, keep it up because if it helps, you got a supporter who won't leave your side(and will stalk you if you don't finish this)!
harperr chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
alright. i'm really digging this so far.

elesa and arty/burgh are my fav gym leaders to stem from black and white. and them as a pairing is beyond wow (i dunno if that's where you're headed but it'd be super stellar.) so i'm wayy excited at the prospect of a multi-chapter story featuring them.

there's a ton of cute kid quirks in this chapter a totally adored. i'm pumped to read the next update.