Reviews for Silent Night
Bluebell Pond chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
i cryed so much, beatifully writen
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Heartbreaking
Thanks for sharing
TeamFreeWillAngel chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Omg it's so sad! I couldn't stop crying but i loved it! I just got into this pairing and can't get enough. Thank you for writing this
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
omg, i actually cried reading this, very powerful images, very sad. thank you for writing this.
PureSherlockian chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So, I was reading this and I was like, "Ok I can hold this together."

And then Pandora played Spirit in The Sky and it all went to hell.

WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO AFJONGDRILHGUIORRJ!
Reader chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS SADDENING! TT_TT
Claireness chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Damn you, I cried...

T'was ER worthy.
jw chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
it was really hard to hold back my tears.

It's really touching and heartbreaking. I love your story so much.

Especially the part that Mycroft touches Lestrade's foot.

'He wanted to hear Lestrade say "Stop it" because he hated when Mycroft touched his feet.

But there was nothing.'

oh my god, oh my god, Imagining Mycroft's feeling makes my heart bleed.

BTW, I really want to share your story with my friends. If you don't mind, can you allow me to translate your story into Korean and post it on my personal blog( pcarpaenre)?
aecujnincvdjhvcgf chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I think my heart just broke into a gillion pieces. Thank you for posting. :)
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
WAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!

Um, mission to make us all sob: complete.
watin77 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
oh my god. that was beautifully, painfully exquisite. you captured their mental and emotional states so well.

i'm going to favorite this fic and the hide in a corner and cry.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OH RIP OUT MY HEART WHY WON'T YOU 3
comedymakestheworldturn chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great. This was so sad it actually broke my heart. Again.

Janelle-

You. Are. A. Genius.

Seriously. A genius.

How do you write things that are so beautiful and poigniant and hearbreaking and tragically perfect? HOW!

Superb. One of those things that just makes me go "Well FUCK, I don't need to bother then!"

And I don't- because this is already the best thing that anybody has ever read. Ever.

And if you don't agree, then you can piss off!

(If I don't respond on tumblr any time soon- it's because it only went and died five minutes after I came home. Possibly because the link you posted to this story killed tumblr with it's awesomeness...)
Bloodiemondei chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh. My. At first, it was just the single tear. Then, near the end, it was like a river! I just couldn't stop! This was truely amazing. Honestly. I loved this story, because I always have to remind myself that not everything ends happily. This was a fantastic reminder. I could picture everything, and it seems not only plausible, but realistic. So, thank you. Also - don't sell yourself short, this was very well done and I'd love to read more. Now, please excuse me while I go dry my eyes.
intothemist99 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011