Reviews for Core of the Apple
Graystripe64 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Always loved this fic. It was one of the first MLP fanfics I remember reading. I figured, I faved it on , I'll surely favorite here too!
TheFigureInTheCorner chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Aaaaand there it is.

The chapter that broke the floodgates.

You. Are. Amazing.

I very, VERY rarely cry.
Eclipse pony chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Love it lol I'd love to see more of ur work
Astrid-Myrna chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I really enjoyed this story! It's totally something I'd see as an episode too. You did the characterizations very well!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
A heart felt story, it got me a little teary eyed.
jman377355 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I'm actually thinking this is just me but these last two chapters I've lost a lot of interest. I can't really point out anything specifically, I wonder if I'm just in the mood for a more actiony fic.
jman377355 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Good chapter, wonder what this plan is. Braeburn was a nice touch.
jman377355 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I could see AJ doing this, I'm a bit curious about RD, who'd she lose exactly? Both her parents?
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Solid start. No noticeable grammar or spelling errors and everypony is in character.
From Darkness and Light chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I just finished reading the story...My, you sure kept everyone in character. And, it was heart-warming as well. Honestly, I felt this story deserves more reviews...Oh, well...Anyway, I think you did a splendid job and kept everything intact as everything was in correct order, nor was it too rushed or too slow.

Great job! Keep it up! Kudos! Peace out! XD
Spectral Volta chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
really well done.

worry to relief set to bed like this always makes a good story and the use of memorabilia is a incredibly astonishing addition for the story moments

really great work and hope it continues
ThrashingWhiplash chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
The fanfic gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. First one I've ever gotten while reading one. That's awesome.

DD
AngelBornOfHell chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I think that you characterized Braeburn wonderfully. The dialect and all was great. I can almost hear his accent rolling off the page! and i think it was interesting to see big mac's transition in character, from being passive to taking a more active approach
ThrashingWhiplash chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
I usually only favorite clopfics and/or grimdarks. I'll make an exeception for this. This looks pretty awesome. I'd love to see the ending.
soul punisher chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Oh man, I wonder what they are going to do... Big Mac and Braeburn will make thing right!