Reviews for Barking Mad
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 7/19
So cute. I love dog stories. It was a great story. Thank you.

it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Cute story.
Loved that the dogs were Jake and Rosalie since the 2 of them did not get along in the books.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Enjoyed :)
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
very cute! any chance you might expand on this one ?
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, so good. I loved every minute, and that was some meeting. I'm sure Jake and Rosie enjoyed it, but I'm happy it wasn't as awkward as it could've been. I really wish there was some continuation of this, because it was just that amazing.
Jillybeans122 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
:) I enjoyed this!
pengirl25 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
So very sweet! Hope you guys write some more about this little family, if not, it's still perfect as is :)
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Such a cute,romantic,funny story. I absolutely adored Jake & Rosalie. Just so sweet. LOVED IT. So glad to find this OS. :)
NY13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Cutest story - LOL...the other kidding I was walking my 2 year old English Bulldog in the park...she is the sweetest little girl and out of nowhere a chihuahua mounted her and went to town...I about had a heart attack and was spouting insane stuff like green card...totally nutz.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
What a wonderful story!
MsEm chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I finally got a chance to read this! Loved it:)
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
HA! Rosalie as a bitchy pompous dog! classic! Loved it..Thanks for writing it :)
bdubs chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great story. Just what I was in the mood for...something light and fluffy and nice and short. Thanks for sharing :)
marveecorp chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
i really like this story. Saw it on Perv Pack and i'm so glad i checked it out. the dogs are adorable, so is E & B. Really sweet :-))
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I lived it funny sweet and yummy thank you
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »