Reviews for Barking Mad
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Cute story.
Loved that the dogs were Jake and Rosalie since the 2 of them did not get along in the books.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Enjoyed :)
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
very cute! any chance you might expand on this one ?
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, so good. I loved every minute, and that was some meeting. I'm sure Jake and Rosie enjoyed it, but I'm happy it wasn't as awkward as it could've been. I really wish there was some continuation of this, because it was just that amazing.
Jillybeans122 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
:) I enjoyed this!
pengirl25 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
So very sweet! Hope you guys write some more about this little family, if not, it's still perfect as is :)
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Such a cute,romantic,funny story. I absolutely adored Jake & Rosalie. Just so sweet. LOVED IT. So glad to find this OS. :)
NY13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Cutest story - LOL...the other day...no kidding I was walking my 2 year old English Bulldog in the park...she is the sweetest little girl and out of nowhere a chihuahua mounted her and went to town...I about had a heart attack and was spouting insane stuff like green card...totally nutz.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
What a wonderful story!
MsEm chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I finally got a chance to read this! Loved it:)
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
HA! Rosalie as a bitchy pompous dog! classic! Loved it..Thanks for writing it :)
bdubs chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great story. Just what I was in the mood for...something light and fluffy and nice and short. Thanks for sharing :)
marveecorp chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
i really like this story. Saw it on Perv Pack and i'm so glad i checked it out. the dogs are adorable, so is E & B. Really sweet :-))
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I lived it funny sweet and yummy thank you
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ha ha, I loved the fact that the dogs are named Jake and Rosalie! Perfect pairing...and their little escapade on the front lawn was pretty funny.

Fabulous little one shot, loved that things worked out so well for them all. Edward and Bella are yummy in this one and I wish there were more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »