Reviews for Love Story
Lillyrose09 chapter 1 . 1/2
Pleeeeeease! Write some more! I love the story so far and hope that you will update it soon! :)
FanficceptionWriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
do you plan on still updating this? i really enjoy it and i hope you decide to keep updating. id like to give a cookie to sohma for keeping the manor from being destroyed.
Kara Roman chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
More please
amiraline chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
You posted this on my birthday

*feels appreciated*
Britty-Neko chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You did make a sequel! *squeals* omgomgomg! yay! *happy dances* You have earned a new follower!
XD1411 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Freakishly slow?! Try dangerously slow! What are you, dead?! PLEASE UPDAAATTTE! :( (- Frown-pouting.) This was published in August 26 2011 for god’s sake! It’s now 2014!
duchessme chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
love haunted and thought of readnh this next
eh?oneshot?
Ciel's Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I really wish you've tine this! I loved it! It's sooooo sweet!️Oh and I would like to give my cookie to Ciel for putting up with everything but mostly because he's gorgeous!️️️
Kostuszka chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
So I'm here again and again read to make myself more upset seeing that it's stay in place. It's good, it makes people whants more(like the orther two from the series - I can read them no-stop w ).
And it still bitte me that "Haunted" edns with Ciel pregnant(at lest every sing on sky and earth point on that) and here is like it never have taked place(little sad of that). And I would liek to know what happend to Angelina haveing her eyes after her father, she have them red for quiet long time.

I want to give my cookie to the child wich get lost between storys because they must be sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I absolutely adore this I need next chapter ASAP or I will most likely die
Miss Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Cookie to: Ciel for being a total badass even when preggers!
Trekkie-Donuts chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
UPDATE!
sakurayuri89 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
oh, i am eager to know next.. please update it soon.. hehe good luck and thanks, the best storyline i have read..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
want some more, please update it soon.. what a lovely couple. izzit when ciel already become a demon or you start with something else.. i really excited to hear next from you!