Reviews for Clarification
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh Luffy... If only you know... You have an Awesome Nakamas! XDDD

THIS IS GREAT!

I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE, ZORO!

And finally, Sanji understood...
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ooohhhh.. nice :D
inermis chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Zoro's musings yet again. :) These kinds of ponderings are suited to his character.

I'm starting to get used to your inner monologue and dialogue filled writing style. Zoro was quite talkative, but it was needed to make this work.

The last paragraph repeated the content of earlier discussion. "Luffy was always looking out for their wellbeing and their dreams." The reader understands even without saying it so obviously at this point.

I liked how you had a flashback right at the beginning. It was also well done how you reflected Zoro's thoughts in his behaviour (like him caressing his swords). This was a very deep conversation between Zoro and Sanji. It's refreshing to see them behaving themselves and having a serious talk, although only once in a blue moon. :)
dennalilly chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow... that was intense. That is the best post-Thriller-Bark one-shot I have ever read... because it is character-based, and a good character-based story is much harder to achieve than one that is plot-based. You captured their personalities perfectly... and the explanation, the 'clarification' for Zoro's actions... now I have a full and complete understanding. Kudos to you, you are insanely talented.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I liked it a lot

loved the interaction between Zoro and Sanji,

good job
Duchess192 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice little oneshot of Zoro in a different perspective. Well done
ShadowsofNyx chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Nice, I like what you did with the interaction. I'll be watching for more.