Reviews for My Two Dads
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was wonderful. and definitely no slash made it worth reading...i hate it when there are pairing among BAU..esp. hotch, he more suits in the role of a father for everyone in BAU.
annigirl09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I loved it, the thought of Spencer, Emily and Derek behaving like children, and Hotch and Rossi having to be the dads and set the children straight, this is definitely one of my favorites
Gazzy8 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
It did
rpenny33 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is a really good and funny story. This is one of my favorite stories. It is one that makes me laugh.
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Big smile thank you very much
rockhotch31 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Sweet piece! Loved it!
krynny chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. this is such a fabulous story

hugs and kisses

krynny
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
It did make me laugh :) Great little moment
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Honestly when I saw the title I was like "uhhhhh..." but once I saw "no slash" I couldn't resist. This was super short, but perfect. It was so cute! I love the silly banter and paper war between "the kids". I can totally see Hotch and Rossi going down and reprimanding them. And of course the "Yes, Dad"! Priceless!

I'm awake way earlier than usual because of my job and I decide to read this before heading in and I'm glad I did. A fantastic, adorable story to start my day! Great job!
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
hehehe! that was cute!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
cute
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Ha ha ha ha. That is cute. At first, I thought it was gonna be like that old show 'My Two Dads' which would've been awesome, but this is even better. More stories soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.