Reviews for Unexpected yet Pleasantly Surprising
TMI Fairy chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Sweet. But guys start whining about age at 40. Or Eomoer is an early bloomer.
Borys
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Why did you do this to me? Why did you have Dera die? I was. . . this was the . . . I can't even type it.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
No, no. No! NO!
xXCompletexDisasterXx chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Awe! Im so sad that she died! She was my favorite character!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Good story but sad ending... Good job! xoxo
ladydi1984 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Yeah that ending was not what I expected at all...very sad!

Now for your poll for another story, I'd like to vote for a Boromir story - a romance with a happy ending!
MyFlutteringWings chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I love your story but the end was a bit too sad for my liking.
LadyAvi chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
LOVED this chapter! Such anger! Wow! Hope they patch it up! Will he go and get her? Or will she come back? How come he he didn't protest of her taking her one son? Loved this!
LadyAvi chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
What a lovely chapter! I love that she was willing to go out and do what is needed. I love the interaction between the kids and Eomer too.
LadyAvi chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Loved this chapter! I'm so happy you updated!
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
The gray hair thing was adorable. "I'm an old man!" Realistic and a sweet moment between the two... or a sweet few moments(;

Wonder what's going to happen with the younger man?
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Cute. Life seems a bit slow, maybe hopefully something exciting will happen soon? If you're planning to turn this into more of a story, that is. Perhaps Eoman could sneak out at night and somehow make it out past the gates, trying to go on a real adventure like his father? Though I'm not to sure how he would manage that, being three... you could skip about five years?

Just a suggestion. I know I'm better with short stories. I only have two longer stories, and I'm not nearly finished :p
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011