Reviews for Finding the Way
Sartjd1 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I've re-read this a couple times during the past two days, and I never fail to have my heart warmed at certain scenes and to laugh at the little jokes you've slipped in. I laughed so loudly when Dom compared dating String to getting an exotic pet; 'you're not sure what your going to do with it'. However I think that could also be a reference to dating in general and not just to String. Although String does seem a handful.

I sincerely hope that you finish this story. I am really into this story so far and I'd hate not to see you continue this. I strongly believe that you should be creating stories with chapters that go into the hundreds (although I recognize that this can be time consuming and tricky), I believe you could pull it off wonderfully and that this could be one of those stories, as it has a lot of potential (as do all of your stories- but I think it would be unfair of me to berate you to turn all your stories into long projects right this instant. I'll just have to ease you into it ;) .

Congratulations on another story well done! And I'll cross my fingers that I'll be saying that to an additional chapter of this story.
Mogo Girl chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I've read this one a few times and love it, especially where Dom says that dating String is like having an exotic pet..he he. Any chance of finishing this one? :)
PJF chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I wish that you would write some more on this story because I would like to see where you are going with it. It is very interesting so far.
PJF chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
When are you going to update this writing piece? It started off very good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I have enjoyed the story, but need an update soon.
Maria Thorne chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Nice to see the story continuing and a new solution to the bombing mystery. Dixon is an interesting choice of villain - I'd forgotten all about him (and he makes a nice change from John Bradford Horn:)). But I'm not quite sure why his revenge against Hawke would need to be any more complicated than simply blowing up Santini Air - why would he need to get involved with Bouchard? - unless there's more to his motive than simple payback. I'm looking forward to finding out.
Riabhach chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Oh good chapter! Thanks for updating. Can't wait to see the plan and catch the bad guy!
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Enjoyed the addition. Nicely done.
Riabhach chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Oh nice - you're continuing this - can't wait for more.
Maria Thorne chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I'm very glad you're continuing this. I sense more than just a fragment here. Love the title of the second chapter.
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow...very steamy...but very good. XD Another interesting take on the Hawke/Cait relationship that *should* have been. XD Looking forward to seeing if you get any inspiration to take this further.

-Robert
Riabhach chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great fic. Like this take on what happened at the beginning of the 4th season.
Elanquest chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Typical of Hawke that once he makes up his mind, he wants it to happen instantly also typical that he would listen to Cait's wishes. Their getting together was very sweet. It's great that Cait wants more than Hawke's usual MO when it comes to women and greater that Hawke seems to cherish what she means to him.