Reviews for Kissing Summer's Brave Dawn
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Such a beautiful sadness. I honestly do not have words to say how much I love this.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was as poetic as its namesake and beautiful besides. I will enjoy reading this again and again, bacause somehow, right now, it's the only thing that makes sense. Wonderfully crafted. Beautiful.
Rivergift chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh, my goodness - gorgeous. This is writing that makes me step back, read each word with wonder and a hint of envy, love the taste of language that you have crafted. It's such a tragic take on Morgana's story, her choices, her end. I love this.
arya.bee chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Amazing! Really, those descriptions were beautifully written, and the story just broke my heart in a very good way. Love it, really.
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Nice story! I really liked it and how you showed all of morgana's thoughts. Especially loved the bit at the end when you talked of her heart being with Arthur. Nice job!
Angeladdict chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was so good. I loved it. Sad though. :( Great job.
emerald sorceress chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow, that was simply wonderful. Your description is breathtaking, it's like drinking a very smooth rich wine, and the bittersweetness of the ending perfectly complimented the tone of the story.

I truly hope you write more beautiful prose :)
azab chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
great job
TurnTheDirtIntoJoy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was lovely and very moving. I had goosebumps by the end of it ! Great Job ! :)
DamselOfWords chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I have never read Merlin before but I absolutely loved this story! I like your writing style and the fact that you like bittersweet endings makes us friends already :) All in all you are an AMAZING writer :) looking forward to reading your fics;)