Reviews for Caught in the Act
ilko chapter 20 . 5/5
This is a lovely beginning to a kinder, softer, more mature romance than the canon, and I'm caught between wishing things had turned out this way and not, because Kyoko learned and grew and gained so much from her experiences in the canon. Acting brought her confidence, pride, self-worth, self-knowledge, people she loves who love her back...and maybe it was because of the events of canon that it was possible...but at the same time, it would have been so good, if she'd had Ren's love explicitly supporting her throughout her growing up. Thank you.
Say you need to update this and soon I 'm anxiously waiting for the new chapter post so please update soon thx
KetriaTM chapter 10 . 2/14
It would be really interesting to see hoe this one would develop as a longer story...
Thank you for writing these oneshots!
Ketria
Mischief101 chapter 3 . 1/17
I loved this chapter
Aikori Ichijouji chapter 6 . 1/14
I wish I had the words to say how much I really, really liked this story. I had been meaning to read your short stories for a long time now and finally got around to doing it. These have been a pure delight. This one, in particular is now my new favorite. Thank you so much for sharing these with all of us.

~AI
Black Rabbit-san chapter 3 . 1/12
I love this chapter. I was surprised at first since it was really long compared to the first two but I got sucked in by your writing. It's amazing how you made an AU that makes me think that this could have been canon. I saw the cover art for this chapter and it made think twice like 'what kind of story would such a simple drawing make?' Yet it was original and just the first time I've read an AU like this, it made me fall in love with your writing. My favorite part is when Ren was allowing her to stay and the subtle hints at their future. I love their whole conversation. Thank you for putting this up in ffn and I'm putting this one in my fave stories.
Xanoka chapter 20 . 11/24/2017
Horray, you're back! I'm so happy!

You know, I've daydreamed about a scenario a bit like this. Pre-acting career Kyoko running into Ren and leaving Sho. So this was a treat! Thank you!
ness345 chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
Awesome shorts. Can't wait to read more. Some really interesting ideas I've loved reading
Jenndifurry chapter 20 . 11/10/2017
that would make a great AU start
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 20 . 11/1/2017
Awww! I don’t if Ren should count this as the best or worst birthday ever lol. But the ending had me saying “awwww!” Super cute. I think you captured brooding Ren perfectly too :)
Cactus2008 chapter 20 . 11/1/2017
Hey Rutoh-Chan, so glad you've resumed writing Skip Beat fics! Loved this slight twist to the canon first meeting.
vamplady019 chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
Kyaaaaaaa!
The best ending! This left me Fangirling and my Hubby is looking at me like, are you nuts? Let me tell you it was that good!
vamplady019 chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
OH MY GOSH! This is so good!
At first, I thought that the first 2 chapters were like meh, and I thought of dropping this. But, now I don't want to! This chapter just blew my mind! This has the potential to become a story on its own! It engages you from beginning to end. Girl, I certainly hope that you can make this chapter into a story. I Looooooooove it! Everything about it is just too Good! I'm so excited to know what else you have in store for the next chapters!
MWEH chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
I really like these :3
mutemuia chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
Yes, it is XD
But you came back in grand style. This one-shot es sooo bittersweet, and a so wonderful new beginning for both of them, that it can't be just a one-shot, can it?
I loved it! I almost saw the little wheels spinning in his brain until he figured it out XD
Glad you're back!