Reviews for Caught in the Act
Jenchen.H chapter 19 . 8/5
These oneshots are fantastic!

I like it that you keep characters like Maria, Yashiro, and Ruriko in your stories. Their lines and actions often make me think, "Lol, that's him/her alright."

Your stories are fun to read, so I hope you'll come back sometime and write more of them (Am I too greedy? :P)
I look forward to you return~
Ellaina Fiore chapter 6 . 5/9
This is such a wonderful AU one-shot! The idea is so sweet and the interactions are lovely. I like Ren and Kyoko starting out with a gradual friendship without the initial animosity. Loved how you kept Yashiro's and Lory's meddling. Especially loved the line, "My company president is ridiculous and wealthy-," it really feels like it describes Lory.
skyeza chapter 3 . 1/31
Chapters 1 & 3 are awesome, wish you'd write a full story on both off them... hint hint ;)
mutemuia chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Well, all of them are awesome, but especially chapter 6 'Fragments', it's very touching, and full of hope for heartbroken people (literally :-D).
And so do I, I'm going to read 'Tokyo Crazy Paradise'. Thanks.
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Oh some if these are amazing! Okay, they're all amazing but some of them I wish there were more to them. Like turned into full fleshed out stories.
I do hope you came back to these one day and continue on. I had to grab my manga volumes to look at the pictures with each story.
P.S. I love the Tokyo Crazy Paradise one. I wish they would release it in the United States.
The7Strange chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
The little glass hearts is the cutest and most amazing things I had read in a while. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your pieces.
claraowl chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
I greatly enjoyed this! XD
claraowl chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
*laughs hysterically*
claraowl chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
"I'm bored because there are no holidays" celebration fits Lory PERFECTLY.
Aw, friendly competition.
claraowl chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
Ooh, feisty Maria ;)
claraowl chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
*ginning like an idiot*
Red ribbon of fate!
claraowl chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
*fangirls* Yes! Stubborn princess, irritating prince!
claraowl chapter 13 . 3/15/2014