Reviews for It's Not What It Looks Like
liana chapter 1 . 2/4
not gonna lie, i was worried when i started. however, it had a cute and sweet ending. lovely oneshot about these two that's tastefully and well written on the whole. you write these two well, and i'm hope you wrote lots more about them.
alysmith17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I liked it, for your first lemon it was pretty amazing. It almost made me teary eyed and horny all at the same time!
HollaBackGirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I hate how you portray Flynn.
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awww! I love how she calls him Flynn when she's mad at him.
NancyDfan chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wonderful story! It's very raw and I loved it. )
Nithusa chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
nice
LinkxZelda46996 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
oo i liked :D and i was laughing the whole time behind you in class.
Starbrow chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really unique concept of how their life would be if Rapunzel had chosen a different ending. I also like (in a twisted way) the idea of an errant Flynn who isn't perfect as a reformed scoundrel. Your storytelling sucked me in...it was brilliant.

I have to admit, the way the lemon came about made me cringe, as someone who has caught their boyfriend with another woman, he was banished from the bedroom for a long time, so I was distressed for your Rapunzel and how quickly she got over it. I think I would have liked either a darker ending better (maybe her getting with him one last time or something, knowing that she was leaving him) or a sweeter leadup to them having angry sex. I wanted to leave this feedback not as a slam but just to offer a perspective on how your story made me feel, and would love to see more lemons in the future with a less heart-breaking set-up.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I thought it was great. Good writing skill.
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
It was a very great read, especially since it's your first time doing a lemon story c:

Akuma
whathefuckglovefetish chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was good, and the idea of Rapunzel not telling Eugene about being the lost princess is an interesting concept.