Reviews for Clever Man
Tamha chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
It's interesting to note that these "mostly disconnected stories" also work as a linear progression. Quite well, actually. Which means, while I wish there were more of these, I can understand the lack of them because at this point the progression has reached its conclusion.
Tamha chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
This worked out really well, and due to John's states of delirium very little was the exact same scenes. Sherlock is a difficult mind to convey, I agree, and you did very well with this.
Tamha chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Lestrade's last sentence ties this up quite nicely!
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
And that's some real, believably canon Johnlock right there! Thank you!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Oh my. I loved that bit when John comes home to find Sherlock waiting for him and he says "You're home late." o.0 That whole little moment was killer hot.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I love that he has a field guide for John! The John to Sherlock Dictionary - lol!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Nice job with Sherlock's view! I liked this line: "I was minimizing our exposure to uncontrolled variables," Sherlock explained, wondering why no one else seemed to understand this point. It wasn't that hard to grasp!
Thorn Wild chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I really enjoyed these! I think the first one was my favourite, but they're all really sweet! :)
Azhwi chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Slow simmer, and then just simply explosive. Fantastic! You may not like it, but you have to admit - that was freaking HOT.

I think I'll be purring all week and I'm not even the one who had the screaming orgasms.

Just fantastic. Thank you so much! 3
Doro.neko chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
"Going on your tone, I'd say menstruating."

I'm pretty sure that I couldn't love Sally any more than I do right now. She's magical. She should have a television show where she meets people at bars and beats relationship advice into them whilst insulting them at the same time.

Also, this chapter was squee-worthy. Well done. ;)
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Why wouldn't you be thrilled with this? I think it's absolutely adorable and naughty and... Entertaining ;) I guess if you're not thrilled with it, that's your choice but I have to say that I disagree! :)
Iceanddiamonds chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
VampireApple chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. Its just so... them.
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
"Declaration or experiment?" - perfect Sherlock reaction! I love it and good job!
wee-me chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Oh my, neither of them need to get sick ever again, but especially John. I love Sherlock's reasoning and attempts at helping. His logic made sense for his character, if not for anyone else in the world. Great story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »