Reviews for Luna Lovegood
The Dream Carrier chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I love you.
And I hate you too, girl. This, like all the rest of your FANTASTIC pieces, made me cry my heart out.
somebody chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
O.o. I just scrolled down here...but if this really did happen...I WOULD EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS :D. Im understanding that Neville is singing this to tell Luna to be herself and not what others so nice . I WILL GIVE YOU GENERATED TOFFEE :L *Puts toffee thru screen* Der you go mate
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is so amazing, and the style it's written in is wonderfully effective. Beautifully sad, but I love it!
GirlOnFire8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Nice Poem! I really liked it :D
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
absolutely beautiful. i LOVED it. loved it, you hear? :'(
The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was so sad. Great job!
Miss Asteria Verlac chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I write poetry as well and I have to say this is beautifully written. You have some talent! Please keep writing more poetry like this. This was so sad but just plain beautiful and you describe Luna and Neville perfectly.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love this, and I think that it's great. Really gets into Luna's head.
potterride chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
miss bittersweet x! U GOT DISTRACTED? AND YOU WROTE THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF WRITING? I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO REPRIMAND U OR SAY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FREE VERSE. I'll be nice. I LOVED THIS! totally not because it had neville and luna..pfttt 'course this!

lowi chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was fantastic, Bittersweet! Thank you for writing this, it was simply RIGHT! I lovedLOVEDLOVED it, to bits and pieces - it was beautiful, it was amazing, I dunno what to say!

(most of all I liked the stanza about reality!)

Thank you again!
angiedotdotla chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
kind of depressing :(
LeahKeehl13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
So much love to this poem 3 awesome job!