Reviews for Hunt of the Fallen
18lzytwner chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
That can't be good! Well done!
Jaeme chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
hehe-hehehe he lol cliffhanger

18lzytwner chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Well well. Interesting development. Nice job.
Jaeme chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
what a turn of events... awesome work

18lzytwner chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Oh now we getting somewhere with Scarecrow. Tin Man is an ass, btw.

Hope Liiku can get out of this one. Looks very ugly. Well done.
Jaeme chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
thats was a ridiculously awesome action scene and chapter in general! cant wait fo the next installment, it's so thrilling!

UPDATE SOON!

18lzytwner chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I have an ominous feeling about that last statement. Well done chapter. kept me on the edge of my seat.
Jaeme chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
ooooo! so close it was crazy! im a bit of a romantic so can Elphaba and Fiyero/Scarecrow get back together soon :P please :D

update soon

Silent Fire Light chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Wow, I can't believe I missed these two chapters, this is AMAZING!

Please update soon!
18lzytwner chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
So it begins. The hunt for Fiyero. Loved how you described the transformation. Well done. :)
Jaeme chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
koolies bro! this is really awesome and im totally suck in!

Jaeme chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
as i read this story up till now, its been very gripping and interesting, but at some points quite prdictable. all in all a brilliant story worth of The Emerald City Herald :)

Update soon!

18lzytwner chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Interesting position Liiku finds himself in. LOL Well done.
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Nice chapter! So Fiyero doesn't remember anything before he was turned into the Scarecrow?
ReallyUhSharp chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
(Continuation of my chapter 3 review, as I quite clearly talk too much.)

* It strikes me that Elphaba is never really satisfied unless she feels that she's working towards some sort of greater purpose; and I worry for her being stuck living such a mundane life.

I'm interested to in what's become of the other characters- mostly Glinda if I'm honest. Perhaps she'll be making an appearence in later chapters?

Anyway, I'm enjoying this very much, so please do keep writing! I think you've got something vey interesting and original in progress here!