Reviews for The Grief That Does Not Speak
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh very nice. I love the timeline you stuck this into so neatly and even the mention of THAT phone call that has never been brought up again.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very wonderful sick Sam story!

Karen
twomom chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh you write these so well! The emotion going through both boys at this time period was so bad and you brought it all to life. I could feel every emotion going through Sam's head. And you did the same with Dean but more reserved since we were seeing him through Sam's eyes. Wonderful job. Thanks so much!
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great plot. I felt with isolated Sam and grieving Dean. We so rarely see Sam's side of gis dealings with the most recent losses so it was reat to look into his fears, conflicts and resulting doubt.

Thanks

*hugz*

Lilith the duck
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A brilliant story. It was heartwrenching (but realistic) that Sam doubted that Dean still cared for him at this point in time. Loved the sweet ending. Thanks for sharing!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very nice! Great use of Sam's dreams.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I can so see this situation happening with Bobby unable to get upstairs and Sam and Dean avoiding each other. It's illuminating that once Dean shows Sam that he is still concerned for him Sam no longer hears Lucifer's voice in his head... Good story.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww this was wonderful! The angst before the sweet brotherly moment was totally worth it. Especially since you set this shortly after Ellen and Jo's death. Their fear of losing each other is going to be all the more stronger. I loved it! Thanks for making my day better with angsty writing. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Another brilliant piece of work.A lovely
judyann chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awww brotherly bonding I miss it! And I loved it! Great little story aagain!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story, like it a lot. Awesome ending.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved it. Loved the title, loved the plot, loved the writing, loved the whole story! Amazing work! :)