Reviews for Undercover in Unova Pokeshipping
Pikachu number 2 chapter 17 . 3/25
You are a good writer
pokrshipper chapter 17 . 2/28
is the story over? ash and misty didn't end up together? meowth will be travelling with them forever? i want u to make one more chapter so that i can understand and please bring ash and misty together. btw i liked the story. it took too long to ash recognize misty.
Jpokeshipping chapter 17 . 2/16
Damn,why is everyone leaving so much space in-between chapters?Are they discontinued?
It's all the good ones too…
Angel AAML chapter 17 . 1/11
Awesome story...:D, I just love it...
I missed a movie premier to read this story, it too interesting.
Plz...plz...plz...plz...please...post next chapter sooner...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
The fun stories are never finished Dx
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Never been much of an Iris fan (don't hater her or anything; she's just meh) but I'm starting to like the sassy brat
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I should have gone to bed an hour ago! Why is this sooo good Dx
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
I'm not going to lie. I totally forgot about Ash and just got way to excited to see Team Rocket
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Love a little Misty kicking ass x)
PokeLover102 chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
This is the 10th time I read this story I love even more every time I read this. I love how Ash almost made a move and I love how they protect each other i and care for one another I think that how real couples should be like. Even if it's being mean to Misty why don't you throw in some more bug Pokemon that way Misty can go back to running to Ash for protection I always found that so cute. I also think you should just hurry up with the Wishfulshipping I may be a BIG Pokeshipping I am also a fan of Wishfulshipping. Another idea is for another leguan
thecagedsong chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Keep up the story please! It's been a while so I'm guessing you have writers block. Well, here are some ideas: First off Team Galactic isn't trying to hide for crying out loud, they want to convert everyone to their cult. They should have a giant conference/debate with some professors and that's their next undercover mission. Or you could have meowth sleep talk and reveal that he is still with Team Rocket. Or you could have Togetic and Pikachu start to like each other and that would force Ash and Misty to talk about things like love. Or you could do all of it! Plus don't be afraid to send some bugs Misty's way and have her go back to clinging on Ash. Thank you for fixing Iris's insult problem by the way, and down playing Cilan's flavor comments. Those were the two things that kept me from enjoying Unova as a whole.
pokelover102 chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
That was so good please update soon I need to find out what happens next and I need to learn how did team rocket get a zapdos
Dash Ketchum chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
When and How do you plan on having the guys find Azurill and have Ash and Misty reveal their love for eachother? I hope it'll be soon, especially the Azurill part. I have to admit, you did get Misty's crush on Ash spot on, although I don't remember any Mallet swinging. What episode was that from?
Pale18 chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
(crying) Why...? Why isn't there more?! Goodness, I finally find a story with a creative amount of story and plot twist, awesome characterization, well-pacing, pokeshipping that didn't just appear out of thin air but had actually TAKEN TIME and yet still brought fluffy moments... And it's incomplete. (sobs louder) When was this last updated, February of this year? Whatever, I still have hope for an update someday. Favorite and Follow!
iamlunh chapter 17 . 11/9/2013