Reviews for Switch Hit
LeeBrennanLindsayArmaouFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Awesome story :D
happychica chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I totally want to go watch the show now! You have the voice perfectly, and no unplesant cheesiness.

Two continuity things:
"Most importantly, he didn't understand how he and Rocky were dating, how it had happened for two years, or how he was supposed to react..." - You never mentioned that they'd been dating for two years. The other thing is seems to have deleted a couple page breaks, so switching between realities was a little tricky in this chapter.

Sorry, I wouldn't mention it, but I'm paranoid about such things in my writing so I've gotten used to looking for it in others. The story is still fantastic, and I can't wait to finish it! Stupid university classes with bad parking designs...
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Hoorah for the six chapters. Good story.
Tina chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I was just wondering when your gonna finish it.
Plus2-Minus1-Brilliance chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Eee! This was too cute! And amazingly, very much like an episode of Power Rangers, do you know what I mean? Very good job, thank you muchly!
Rodan427 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Very nice. I am going to read the sequel.
Rodan427 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Greetings. I am delighted to have stumbled onto this story. I feel as thought this could have happened. Up till now, I thought everything was okay but now, things are very juicy. You have succeeded in wetting my appetite and now I'm going to read the rest of the story.
Austin Spencer chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I just saw the movie Mighty Morphing Power Rangers for the first time in a very long time and I just had to read some FF afterwards. I love your work! Adam and Rocky are so friggin cute! I was really impressed when I saw the number of stories you've authored. Keep up the amazing work!

-michael
Hackthecatboy chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
OMG! love it now going to read the first chapter of the sequal _
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Ha ha ha ha ha. Froggy surprised the Ape. Off to read the sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.
Manley24 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
really like this story ... keep up the great work
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Ha ha ha ha ha. Only Rocky. Dude, only Rocky. Ha ha ha ha. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
mcflyfreakify chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
YAY! You updated! I love this story so much! I love the idea of Rocky and Adam together! They're just perfect! I can't wait to read more! I love this part: "Adam, babe, why in the world would any of them be here on our date?"

AH! I busted out laughing when I read that! It's amazing! If you ever need any help don't be a stranger.

Rachel
Hackthecatboy chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
OMG grate update! more, please?
Hackthecatboy chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Grate story I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work_