Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
Iniysa chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
This was a great story, but that ending left so many loose ends! There will be a sequel right? Sam needs to know that Dean left as well to find him. It might be fun for Sam and Dean now fully recovered and hunting again to pick the same hunt as their father. And with Sam changed so much appearance wise, and with him being a much better, confident hunter... Sequel, sequel ... I can see Bobby being the one to mention the same hunt to both parties just to get them to face each other again. :)
GLuisa88 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Loved this story- several parts nearly had me crying! ("nearly" may not sound so impressive but I never cry over fiction- so yes, I was greatly moved :P)

I was really hoping you'd have Sam find out about what happened between Dean and John! I wanted Sam to know that Dean chose him over their dad!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Graet story. I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. I hope you get the sequel up soon. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
SylverSpyder chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
This was really well written and has a great plot and makes me want to give both Winchester brothers a hug... yeah right. there's no freaking way anyone has arms that long.
angel1718 chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Really great story,I hope you do a sequel.

I'm so happy Sam and Dean are back together after all this time.
krwlngmieskeen chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Awwwww this story was TRULY amazing! Seriously, it almost made me cry. Just imagining Dean looking for him non-stop, imagining how worried and crazy he was about it... and Sam, imagining how sad he's been just missing his brother (more than his dad, of course) It was just perfect. I loved the way you wrote it, truly deep and emotional. And the end was so cute, I hate when these two are separate, but when they get back together, can't explain the happiness I feel!

NICE WORK! Loved this!
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Nice chapter ending. Smiling throughout.
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Yay, they're becoming brothers again! YAY, there's going to be a sequel! :D Can you say HAPPY! lol

I'm glad they took some time away from hunting, to get to know each other again, and they're finally getting comfortable with who each other is. I bet Sam will have a few tricks to teach Dean, when they do start hunting again, because Sam didn't take a break from it, and to get good at it on his own. I think Dean will be impressed when he finally sees Sam in action. I also think that Sam won't be as shy around women as he was in the show, because of being independant.

Can't wait for the sequel! Thanks so much for writing one. :D
kiwimoonelmo chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
What?The end already?This was way to quick.I feel a little short changed here!
casammy chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Ohhhh was not wishing to end so soon but estare waiting with many anxiety dry her and to be able to see dean and sam to return to be brothers, even if sammy always rebels for being independent, he wants and feels sure being the dean's baby
casammy chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Together again, as it should be. There's still John out there to meet his sons again, though... I'll be waiting for that sequel!
Debra N chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
It's good to see the boys talking and trying to keep it honest. It can only help strengthen them for when they start hunting again or eventually run into John again. Thanks for sharing with us.
Adrian Nox chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
great story. can't wait for the sequel.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
There's going to be a SEQUEL! OMG I am a happy woman! Can't wait!