Reviews for Under the Flames
EtherealTulip chapter 20 . 7/8
I just read that disclaimer properly xD I agree... They scream about comrades too much
Jackal and Wolf chapter 40 . 5/26
i completely understand your decision to declare your account "dead" but am a little upset that you didn't seem to a give satisfactory closure. if either of you so feel the desire would you mind putting on your profile or in a chapter where you planed on going with this. the version of Natsu you created must have a some semblance of a backstory that you thought about, and the chapters written had really good built up so i'm guessing you had an idea of where you wanted the fic to go. i personally don't mind reading any bullet points that might have been thrown around in the planning of this fic. If you don't feel like doing it that's fine too and i hope that your lives are filled with many adventures to rival Natsu's and Lucy's.
Nightcore's Lover chapter 26 . 5/19
What's extremely ironic is I really was reading this under my desk at school... XD Shame on me
Jinx chapter 40 . 4/10
Hello! I'm a guest! I absolutely love this story and everything you've done with it. I've only just finished it and it seems you haven't updated in awhile so I guess that is all I might be getting? I hope not, but anyways. Some things I really like: the casual interactions between Natsu and Fairy Tail like when he was staying at Lucy's home and when Natsu has a long monologue berating himself like when he was talking about being chatty with Jellal / extremely sarcastic. I just want to see someone's reaction realizing that he can actually be quite talkative. There are so many unsaid mysteries like how Natsu lost his voice. From just a few lines here and there it seems people he knew did it to him but that could be me reading weirdly. I want to know everything! Everything flows really well and I hope you guys take up the project again. I might re-read it and make an account so I can bother you guys about it. Anyways, thank you for the great work!
Great story please update, I love the story, one of the best I have read!
JemDragons chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Umm...if alcohol is a hallucinogenic there's something wrong with it. Alcohol is normally a depressant.
noondark chapter 40 . 12/5/2015
Omg please update this story. I just read all of it today and I must say that it's amazing. I was so excited to know what happens next I was crushed to not be able to keep reading. Although I do have one comment as to why on Earthland Natsu would give the shard to Erza? She's frequently in battles and he does not know her very well at all really. Plus, armor wouldn't really be very protective of it considering her armors have been completely decimated multiple times. I really see no reason for him to give it to her.
Natsunaruto chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
Natsu's never gonna talk is he
Natsunaruto chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
oh my god this story is epic ness
DUDE chapter 40 . 10/27/2015
Maybe during the Tenrou Arc, if Natsu doesn't go then if it skips seven years, can you ive him a mechanical arm that transforms like a demonic dragon's because of his magic?
SnowCat21 chapter 40 . 10/14/2015
please update your story it is very well written and ni would really like to read more of it
Guest chapter 40 . 10/11/2015
Like my third time reading through this story and only NOW does it hit me that you constantly used the word, programmed when people are supposed to know something related to this big secret world going on in history. And now that I think about it, I realize this has a major connection to the engineers that were mentioned in this chapter doesn't it? Are the exceed and even some of the old beings just creations of God like beings? Or at least incredibly powerful people like zeref able to create living things. It's been a little while and I bet you're really busy with life and work (trust me I know, engineering major in college) but I just wanted to say don't worry about people forgetting this story :) still plenty of us who're either too patient, bored, invested in the story, or stubborn to drop it XD I look forward to whenever you get the next one out, and I really love the story! Take care and good luck!
TalonIbnLaAhad
EmmaDragneel chapter 40 . 9/5/2015
Pls update .luv your fix :3. Don't make me regret reading this fic
EmmaDragneel chapter 40 . 8/19/2015
woooooow. .awesssoooommmmeee. this is my first time reading this fic but i find it amazingly addictive . please update soon. thanks .( i think natsu is super cool \\\\\\\\\)
Daygon Yuuki chapter 40 . 7/25/2015
Erza got a crush but maybe Natsu got one too. Update soon. Please.