Reviews for Under the Flames
"Kellel" LOL
You followed through and really updated! I am so happy :D Thank you!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/18
Just put wangsty Natsu with no personality in a version of Fairy Tail that thinks it's mature by making everything 'grimdark'. I bet you frequent Tv tropes.
Just read the entire fic, took about three days. I'll be honest at first I only ever read the first few chapters and I didn't expect to much, but now im in love with it. I don't know what you plan to do with all the Natsu/Erza moments but they are amazing. You really expanded Natsu's backstory out a lot and now I'm beyond curious. Don't leave me hanging and update soon alright!
videogamerfan144 chapter 40 . 3/14
Absolutely incredible fairy tail needs far more of these of amazingly well written stories with a fantastic plot. Keep up the great work I can't wait for the next chapter.
DeltaInsigna chapter 40 . 3/14
OH YEAH! Look whose back, you finally updated. I was reading this about a year ago but sadly I did not finish it, mainly because of you guys posting an AN about not updating anymore. But to my surprise you updated! and I read it for 3 days straight, took me long enough to savor every detail.
And it was worth it, all those sleepless nights. I love how you made your lore fit with fairytail's, and the way you put your own personal twist to everything that happened which I loved! especially the hints you've been dropping with regards to natsu's past and lets not forget the interactions of natsu and erza every time they met since arc IV was just lovely development for me. Overall I like the way your telling the story! so yeah pls update again but just do it and enjoy it as you like. Hope you finish this story and give it a ending worthy of its greatness.
Son Dragneel Namikaze Auditore chapter 40 . 3/12
YES! I login to my ail to find not one, but two new updates! You sir/Ma'am have made my week, like, seriously i am so happy you are back, I have already reread your story twice. I cant wait for the next update!
TalonIbnLaAhad chapter 40 . 3/10
Ok, scratch that last review I have no Idea what's going on XD Once again, you amaze and astound me with your story! I still don't want to jump to any conclusions, but those little bits hinting at something developing between Natsu/Erza are driving me nuts with anticipation. As for the bits with the boys memories, I'm assuming this god like creature came before and wiped out the engineers. God I love the extensive lore you and your former partner came up with! It's more gripping than the first time I read Hunger games ( and that's saying something on an astronomical level considering my 16 year old self lost two days of sleep over that)! I understand that some of my reviews may seem annoyed at the mystery behind the history, but in actuality it's quite the opposite. That mystery and desire for answers is a powerful tool to keeping readers like myself hooked. I rather quite enjoy not having the answers. Anyways, once again I am immensely grateful to you coming back for this story and I look forward to the next chapter! Take care!
Rajo chapter 40 . 3/10
Ooooh here I was thinking this was going Edolas but now there's a giant poping out of the sky...you really know how to build expectation and tension mister :D
Can't wait to see what the hell is going on.

On another note: It wouldn't let me post a review on the previous chapter so...it was awesome and I got some good laughs with Happy and his teasing.
Server lock chapter 40 . 3/10
A god, well this is a surprise, and unexpected as well. Don't know how to feel about this chapter to be honest it's kinda freaky.
yad2411 chapter 40 . 3/10
Awesome chapter
DarkKnightShiva chapter 40 . 3/10
interesting but confusing :)
Serithus chapter 40 . 3/9
what the .. LOL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
Shadowslayer chapter 1 . 3/7
Dis is an awsome story! Keep it up man, and for future reference can u plzzz include some natsu x Mira moments! I love ur story, I have been following it forever, so plzz update soon!
Chamalho chapter 39 . 3/7
Good indeed :) seriously natsu Sound like an old man and very deep yet its funny how the "fairy tail friendly magic" made its way on him like order show again how natsu is something more in This story being part of wordscale things(bad English i know sorry) and his thoughts about how unaware of the real world fairy tail are in their little peace world full of fun adventures and happiness thats exactly what i thint they are :)