Reviews for Under the Flames
J chapter 40 . 4/8
Your story is part of the few hidden gems on this site; thank you for your story and for continuing this great AU. The character development is interesting, but I am interested in how you progress from now on. Natsu's mysterious and more intelligent character is refreshing. Please continue this story to the satisfying end.
A surya teja chapter 40 . 3/5
Please update fast story is awesome
NightCoreAssasin chapter 26 . 2/20
How did you know that I was reading this under my table 0_0

Any ways... It's an amazing fanfiction but it is a shame that it only stops at chapter 40 :(

Hopefully you can do more...

To help you improve: You could try not to spread an arc over many chapters (e.g Tartarus arc spread over 9 chapters would be tiring and bore some to read...not that I think that you would do that xD)

Overall I really enjoyed this fanfic and ...yeah...I dunno what else to say...and I would say. (that doesn't sound right) that you seem like a relatable guy/girl/whatever you are...hopefully not a demon though... XD bye
shadowknight1998 chapter 4 . 2/5
omg, I rarely ever see anything being described as my place of worship, so thank you for that
Fox chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
I LIKE THIS. :D
ChaosofTime chapter 40 . 10/7/2016
OMG A CLIFFHANGER! But looking at the update date, it has been over a year since. well I hope I will see a new,chapter of this. I love it so much!
EtherealTulip chapter 20 . 7/8/2016
I just read that disclaimer properly xD I agree... They scream about comrades too much
Jackal and Wolf chapter 40 . 5/26/2016
i completely understand your decision to declare your account "dead" but am a little upset that you didn't seem to a give satisfactory closure. if either of you so feel the desire would you mind putting on your profile or in a chapter where you planed on going with this. the version of Natsu you created must have a some semblance of a backstory that you thought about, and the chapters written had really good built up so i'm guessing you had an idea of where you wanted the fic to go. i personally don't mind reading any bullet points that might have been thrown around in the planning of this fic. If you don't feel like doing it that's fine too and i hope that your lives are filled with many adventures to rival Natsu's and Lucy's.
Nightcore's Lover chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
What's extremely ironic is I really was reading this under my desk at school... XD Shame on me
Jinx chapter 40 . 4/10/2016
Hello! I'm a guest! I absolutely love this story and everything you've done with it. I've only just finished it and it seems you haven't updated in awhile so I guess that is all I might be getting? I hope not, but anyways. Some things I really like: the casual interactions between Natsu and Fairy Tail like when he was staying at Lucy's home and when Natsu has a long monologue berating himself like when he was talking about being chatty with Jellal / extremely sarcastic. I just want to see someone's reaction realizing that he can actually be quite talkative. There are so many unsaid mysteries like how Natsu lost his voice. From just a few lines here and there it seems people he knew did it to him but that could be me reading weirdly. I want to know everything! Everything flows really well and I hope you guys take up the project again. I might re-read it and make an account so I can bother you guys about it. Anyways, thank you for the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Great story please update, I love the story, one of the best I have read!
JemDragons chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Umm...if alcohol is a hallucinogenic there's something wrong with it. Alcohol is normally a depressant.
noondark chapter 40 . 12/5/2015
Omg please update this story. I just read all of it today and I must say that it's amazing. I was so excited to know what happens next I was crushed to not be able to keep reading. Although I do have one comment as to why on Earthland Natsu would give the shard to Erza? She's frequently in battles and he does not know her very well at all really. Plus, armor wouldn't really be very protective of it considering her armors have been completely decimated multiple times. I really see no reason for him to give it to her.
Kazedgy chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
Natsu's never gonna talk is he
Kazedgy chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
oh my god this story is epic ness