Reviews for Exchange Rate
Blue Kaous chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Hey! This was great! :D I really enjoyed all the emotion you put it into it, and the interesting point of view from Amy!
MISTALI chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
I love this story. There is so much emotion in it that really touches my heart, between happiness, sadness, self-sacrifice. Definite favourite. Well done to you.
KazunaRei chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Oh oh.

Well this chapter killed my love for chapter 5. XDDDDD I totally in love with THIS RIGHT HERE.

Its so beautiful. ;A; I cried! 8DDD

What would Sonic do without Amy. And the same to her.

And and what's gonna happen next? I haven't for gotten what Amy said about Eggman. Something gonna happen with him? You hinted something about him. w

But yeah. This was a lovely story, I'm glad I started looking around the SonicXAmy section. This was so worth it. Can't wait for what you come up with next.
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
This was a very beautiful love story with such emotion that put a choke-hold on my heart. I love the strength of Amy when faced with a seemingly hopeless situation; her resolve- it's inspiring. I look forward to more of the Jailhouse Rock series in the future. Don't keep us waiting too long, ya hear?
KazunaRei chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Squee. 8DDDDD Its awesome to see Amy back to her old self.

Also the reason you can't end this story like you want to is because you're having too much fun writing. X3

And and Amy singing to Sonic is so sweet. ;A; And him singing with her is precious.

Amy's reaction to the prison choir cracked me up. XDDD Along with Sonic's nonchalance tone.

And I love this chapter! Sonic Boom FTW. \o/ Yeah!
KazunaRei chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Oh oh yes. 8DDDDDD YES!

And and what about Fatman/Eggman? What did Amy do to him aside from giving him a facelift?

And and YES a thousand times YES for Sonic and Amy and Sonic's puns and Amy staying sane with him gone. XDD

And I adore the way this chapter ends. ;A; Its way pass sweet. 8DD
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Sonic. What else can I say but... A class act indeed. AWESOME CHAPTER!
KazunaRei chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Oh oh god ;A; Amy. DX

And and Sonic at the end. I nuu D8 They can't do this! TT

But dude Amy man. I oh god Amy. *rocks in place*

Also I love this line:

"As for me, I'm obviously like the wind. Always moving from place to place, never settling. Sometimes soft, like a summer breeze. Sometimes violent, like a hurricane. And when it comes to the rose, it twirls about it, but only for a little while before moving on. The rose is unharmed, and refreshed from the wind's passing. The wind comes again and again, never stopping but always coming back to the rose. Always touching it gently."

;w; Its so beautiful. ;A;

This was lovely, despite how depressing it is. XDDD I'm loving this.
Darkened Eternity chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
"Your hero is dead."

O.o

You have a real talent working through this story so that it feels realistic and elegantly, darkly, poignant
Darkened Eternity chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
'I'm too busy sneering at reality'

That line makes up for a a couple of weeks slogging through this fandom searching for a nice fic :D

Good work!
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Wow...ok, wow...my heart got a pretty good jolt from this chapter. This is definitely Sonic at his lowest point... I love the end of this chapter with the team walking with him in the solemn march of solidarity.
KazunaRei chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Kii D8 Oh no what I don't even!

So good. ;A; Amy I'm tearing up here.

And and oh god Bubba. XD DX I shouldn't laugh. X3

AHDENJF For life? The balls is this! Well actually I should know but still you know fav character reaction to bad news.

;w; Oh Amy. I'm watching this. 83
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Damn, I had a feeling that he was going to the pen...poor Amy... I petition for a re-trial! The dude's innocent, I tell ya! Please update soon...
Mermain123 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
this story is making ME feel like crying it's so emotional I really love it you should upsate soon bye now
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow... My mind is flooded with bunches of theories on what's going to happen to Sonic after he and Amy separate... Great way to start this story. Looking forward to more, so you know what to do...