Reviews for Zuko Alone
NatNicole chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This is pure GENIUS! From start to finish, so beautifully written! *grins like Ikki from LoK*
jj chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Amazing. I wish that actually happened in the show!
Seomar chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
*squeals shamelessly* This is amazing! Definitely a premise that would be great for building on!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I liked it, a lot:)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
A nice addition to the episode and a solid tie-in with canon. I wonder if they will tell him when he joins them in Book 3? Thank you for writing and posting this!
Boogum chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
*sigh* I wish this was a chaptered fic. I love this scenario, and not enough people write it as chaptered fics.

In any case, I really enjoyed this! I just wish there was more, haha.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I like how you wrote that. It's an interesting idea.

-Dyslexic Nerd
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I feel that things get a bit rushed and muddled when Iroh wanders in. Other than that, I really love this.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow, this could easily have slipped into canon! I really think that if Zuko had been more hurt, Aang would have tried to help him. He did wait for him to wake up in the episode after all.

This was a good read, and I'm glad I found it!
Thomson chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Good story! I could see it briefly revisited, in the cavern under Ba Sing Se; while imprisoned together, Zuko and Katara could talk about what happened at Pouhai.

...Or it could be revisited sooner than that, after the confrontation with Azula at the end of "The Chase". After having once seen Zuko vulnerable, hurting and confusing her for his mother and asking for his uncle, Katara might have the courage to stand up to his 'warning shot' of firebending over their heads, and insist on healing Iroh. Putting Zuko firmly in her debt; that could change a great deal...
Somariel chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Interesting idea. I really like this story.