Reviews for Moppets Visit the Bureau
Anitra Dutta chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Hai. I'm anitra. I love moppets series but where i find the moppet missing story?
kittyranma chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
I laughed my a** off. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Awww
These Moppet tales are the best! Neal is adorable and mozzie is equally cute in being true to form. Cannon Neal is often more inclined to feel guilty and appear chastised about his actions whereas moz pretends he's above it all but we all know that's not his actual opinion.
I just wish you'd write a piece in the future with them as grown adults similar to cannon them, to see how their parents would react to that. I doubt they'd be criminals but they'd definitely get into trouble with their intelligence and impulsive behaviours. Please do write one!
RifpBats chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Nice story:) I'm loving them!
Love the Moppets chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
haha. Lol, poor Mozzie! He didn't do anything! Except for lie...liying is bad! And poor Satchie too! He was turned into art project! I love this series! Lil' Neal is just too cute! :)
Touch of the Wind chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
This series is so cute- i would love to see a oneshot where neal and mozzie decide to help peter with a case...
vlwillis chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Oh I just love the moppets! What a nice little 'take the kids to work' day! ROFLMAO
govgal chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
oh, the innocence of youth. this was hysterical! priceless. loved this: Tose pepol mut be bery imporwant Dadda. One day I wan my picherw up therw too"
poohbear123 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Cute story I love the Moppets, can't wait for the next adventure to start.
govgal chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
hysterical!
govgal chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
too funny!
govgal chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
haha way to go Angela!
govgal chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
oh, I feel so so sorry for Agent Goldberg! really funny though!
My Alternate Reality chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Great story! LOL at Neal wanting his picture on the wall! Too funny with Mozzie thinking 'self-fulfilling prophecies'!
wandamarie chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
wow i am loving it thanks keep up the great work