Reviews for Dance of Love
melisa20 chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
am really anticipating the moment when they meet sideshow bob and cecil...now i wanna watch The Simpsons.
Green Sprout chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
LOL I got the joke in this chapter. It was hilarious.

This story is so funny and cute.
Green Sprout chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Wow I'm finally reading fics of this and its good stuff.
Reminds me of the show.
Andress Jade chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
I am really loving this story. Niles and Daphne are just so sweet together. I can't wait to read more.
Melisa20 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
really liked it...cant wait to see where it's going...
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Loved Niles and Daphne finally consummating their relationship. Glad you kept things more or less at a family-friendly level. I hope this isn't the last story you write about these two!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Really loved this chapter. Niles being so attentive to Daphne, and her finally returning his feelings. Good for Daphne, telling Nicolas off. HE doesn't deserve her!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I'm SO happy to see this being updated! And the chapter was totally worth the wait, too. :) The scene w/ N/D in Daphne's room is melt-worthy! So glad everything got worked out. Can't wait to see more of this!
AndressJade chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I am loving this story so far. I can't wait to see where this goes. It is very sweet. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Oh, man, talk about evil cliffhangers! I love how you have Roz here, very in character. :) And the N/D stuff is good, too, of course. Just please, update soon!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love how this is starting out! Poor Niles, though. Hope this leads him to find the courage to tell Daphne how he feels. :) You write Niles very well here, BTW. Wiping the seat off was a nice touch!