Reviews for The Manc Lion's Pride
CitrusyGoddess chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This was really well written! Loved it!
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Enjoyed it? I loved it. Poor Gene, how I felt for him in Chapter 1 - but thank you for bringing them together in the end!
Eleantris chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Yay! Nothing like a good dose of Galex. Brilliant work!

X D
Jazzola chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Aww, gorgeous! Love it :D Thanks hugely for writing, and for entering!

Curms chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Awww that's lovely GH, I'm so glad it was a happy ending .
East of Fenchurch chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Ah, a lovely ending to a great fic, thanks for writing and sharing GH.

Kim.x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Yeah! But would love to read more. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Eleantris chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I love this. Brilliantly written, and I look forward to more. Thanks so much for entering!

X D
East of Fenchurch chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Thanks for updating GH, that makes two hopeless romantics.

Let's hope the Gene-genie can work his magic on heartbroken Alex.
Curms chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Awww GH, I'm glad you did a 2nd chapter, I couldn't bear to see Gene so unhappy, that was lovely !
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I am so happy! Well feel really sorry for Alex. But secretly happy. Would still like to know who she was engaged too? And now would love to know why they split up? But, it's genies turn;). Thank you for writing and sharing. Plenty of room for a multi chapter here. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update soon.
Jazzola chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Me likey! Poor, poor Alex... but yes! lol

More soon, please- love this!

East of Fenchurch chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A fantastic piece of writing, so poignant and sad. Please don't leave it there, you can't let poor Gene suffer like that.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OMG OMG. I was hoping whilst reading that my imagination was playing tricks on me and the narrator was someone other then gene, and Alex and gene were an item etc etc. OMG poor gene. Is it too late? Does Alex love her fiancé? Who is she engaged too? You have to write more...pretty please, strawberry cupcakes with icing and hundreds and thousands on top, plus puppy dog sad eyes. ;). Thanks for writing.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww... poor, poor Gene! Almost had me in tears! Some fantastic writing, however, and muchly enjoyed- thanks hugely for writing.

Jazzola

Thanks incredibly much for the entry! Feel free to claim your evening with Gene and cheap plonk whenever you'd like!