Reviews for Helpful Distractions
xBBx chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Cute and very in-character. Good work :)

BB
CoffinWood chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very nice!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Chichuri, what a pleasure to see a new P/O from you posted here.

And smooth as always. And true to character, as always.

Yeah this was flirty P/O fun. :)

Please don't be a stranger around here. Got anymore P/O up your sleeve?
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aw, what a delightful little piece :D There were multiple times while reading this that I had a grin on my face.

Some of my favourite lines:

"And Bodily fluids. Don't forget the bodily fluids." lol XD

"The body temperature chocolate was a nice touch last time." HAHAHA Walter, what have you been up to? XP (I can just imagine a scene with him in a store explaining to a clerk why he's buying it XD).

Lovely work, I really enjoyed this :D

CP7
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was a lot of fun and felt like a moment in the show, your characterizations are so spot-on. Great balance of humour (the chocolate sauce had me laughing out loud) and plot. A great little vignette.
maricejayo chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Cute. I see it says complete at the top, but I believe that during your writing you thought "I could do this too" or "Nah, more like this", so what I'm saying is you might want to do this as a one shot chapters fic, putting different situations like phone calls. I really think you have something here to help us all with the waiting. Take my advice, I think you get the characters well, hope you go on.
Elialys chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is absolutely perfect. You should write 2 or 3 Fringe stories a week. I was grinning like an idiot from beginning to end, the dialogue was simply perfect, so them. Thank you! :)

*Elialys*
impsy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I could not love this more. PERFECT. Thank you for sharing!