Reviews for The Dominant Bottom
Aninemace chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Did you realize that it is not possible to have a prostrate in a vagina? You can have a G-Spot, but the prostrate is anal.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
omg..wow soo hot..love it..
drama123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
LOVE IT!
Aima chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Can't believe I'm saying this... but it needs more plot. At least in the present. The concept is just too good to go without.
larxellover812 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very much love. D: You should write more! There are so few good hermaphrodite fanfics out there.
trying to be helpful chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really enjoyed this and the prequel. I have a huge boy!pussy kink. I think I preferred the prequel because it had a little more story/feelings to it rather than just being smutty, but I of course love the smut too.

Um, I don't know if anyone's told you by now, but in your AN you said you did delete this and then repost because of a hateful anonymous review, well I'd just like to point out that you can actually remove anonymous reviews. You can't delete a review if the person logs in to leave it, but you can get rid of anonymous reviews. So if you do get anonymous people leaving cruel and idiotic remarks you can just delete the review rather than the story.
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I have no idea where the hate reviews come from, because damn! This is HOT. Like, seriously HOOOOOT!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
awesome!
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was soooooo hot. Like amazingly hot. *runs to take a shower*
kurtthereisamoment chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Boy p
shakierra-brown chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love it!
lilmm chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
It's funny, I read an mpreg fic shortly before I saw this and found myself thinking about the ridiculousness of the "newly discovered carrier gene" that such fics in this fandom like to use to justify the impossibility of mpreg actually happening. Then I found myself thinking that, actually, if Kurt were a hermaphrodite, mpreg might be possible (in college I read a case study of a boy who had no idea he was a hermaphrodite until he got horrible cramps shortly after hitting puberty. Turned out he was having his period, but because his body hadn't formed a vagina the blood had nowhere to go. I think he wound up having surgery to create one, which of course raised all kinds of gender issues.).

Kurt makes offhanded references to not having balls a couple times in the show (no idea why he'd joke about that), so something like that being the case with him is entirely probable. It might also explain a little of his nervousness in sexual matters (though I have to say, I love the idea that he's simply incredibly nervous about sex.).

Needless to say, when I saw your summary come up, I got a little intrigued.

I am, however rather put off by your lack of knowledge of how genitalia, especially female genitalia, works. If a woman (or in this case, a hermaphrodite with a naturally occurring vagina) is suitably aroused her vagina will naturally expand, and so her vagina doesn't need to be stretched - stretching is really only important for butt-play.

Also, "squirting" on orgasm doesn't come from the vagina, it comes from the urethra (the hole you pee out of). This doesn't mean a woman who "squirts" pees when she orgasms - it's apparently impossible for men or women to pee when they're aroused. Rather, the liquid that comes out is made up of other liquids in her body. It is however possible that some of her vaginal fluids might be pushed out on orgasm as well.

I have no idea when the book might be available in the Philippines, but in November there's a book called Read My Lips: A Complete Guide to the Vagina and Vulva by Debby Herbenick coming out in the US. Maybe it or something along similar lines would be helpful in reworking this or in writing more believable smut about girly bits in the future. I know I plan on reading a copy when it comes out.

I hope you find this review helpful and enlightening rather than crushing. I genuinely just want to offer advice to help improve your work, because I found your idea so intriguing.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
umm... this was hot!
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Well...I'm pretty sure that we can't hit the prostate through a pussy 'cause it's an anal thing...
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 8/26/2011