Reviews for Belonging
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Tali wasn't sixteen on the Normandy SR-1. She was 22. She was born in 2161 and Mass Effect 1 takes place in 2183.

I you don't believe me, look up the Mass Effect universe timeline on Mass Effect Wiki.

Just thought you should know. It would be awesome if you would fix that.

Other than that, cool story though.
Janizary chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Okay, I'm evil. Does the SR2 have landing gear?

Peaches other than that ;)
HellBovine chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Tali seems to accept that it's really Shepard a bit too quickly for my tastes. Didn't even have any sort of test to prove that it wasn't a Cerberus clone.

Otherwise good work.
Para-Cord chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Another great way to be so sweet in such a short period of time! You thought you messed it up? Never! All they needed was a small section to be with each other again as friends!

Still lovin what you're doin! Keep it up!
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Very touching. Looking forward to seeing what happens in your next story.
StrikerXE chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Sorry for not review the first chapter of this, my PC is kinda... dead... but well, here I am, and... wow, Shepard really has some hate for Cerberus, but well nevermind that.

I don't know why you think you messed up the reunion, I think it was nice considering the length of it, being serious, when it comes to Freedom's Progress and Shepard/Tali, it could become in an EXTREMELY long chapter, you did great with just a section, so congratulations, and I'll look forward for the next part D
DarkDanny chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Oh John, still thicker than Wrex's skull I see.

A damn fine finish. Again, subjecting us to a wait which is near unbearable, lol
theluckyshot chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great to see you back. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Para-Cord chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Another great story! I love all the emotions you can put into one short chapter! :)
DarkDanny chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I was wondering where you went! Seen a dozen new chapters and stories from you over the past few days, glad you haven't forgot this series!

I really enjoyed the, as stated before, snapshots. It means we don't hav e to go through several more stores before we get to the prize of a reunion! and as for Nova's concerns. Nevermind them. Tali has been set up to keep her defenses up for two years straight. Seeing Shepard alive... She's going to have a Heroic BSOD and fall completely apart t the sight of him.

Downside is that Now I have to wait for monday. Dammit!
justanotherguy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very well done succession of snapshots. Had to wipe tears while reading this.
Antique Nova chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Sigh :)

I was surprised that you did write much about her physically mourning Shepard. Do you think that she would breakdown at least once during the two years that she deals with his death? Part of me says yes, but part of me says no - even the toughest let there guard down momentarily if only for half a minute when no one is around before trying to shut out the emotions to become stronger.
Suffering Soldier chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Please don't leave it on this! It's killing me, tell me you're going to continue!
The Allusive Man chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is really good. Mournful but not maudlin. I'm looking forward to the second chapter.