Reviews for A Simple Agreement
Holy shit
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Please make a second chapter... This is fantastic adding the French in there was a nice touch... Continue writing.
Veronica chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE 3 soooooo good, thank you.
zan chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
excellent writing exhilarating story, three years after you published it I am writing this review I know but it really was that good I know chances are by now you have decided against writing a second chapter but I would suggest it. I also loved that you had Tamaki actually speaking french as well as the way you captured his character with the slight conflict in his ideals fallowed by extreme jealousy although and I understand why you had Haruhi choose Kyoya it would have been interesting to see a reason given but it was good enough to make me write this review, something I never do
alieneyes24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god kyoya has just become sexier than ever thanks to you. just ughawuhgaawwh
crystal chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
More please!(: it was so good and a great storyline!(:
Little Did You Know chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
More.
mexicantt chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I would love to read more of this, and not just because it's a PWP - I thought you created an interesting dynamic with the exchange of favors. I also wonder where it would go from here; obviously there is something between them all, and likely between Kyoya and Tamaki as well. I see that it has been a while since you first wrote this piece, but I would still like to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OMG PLEASE, PLEASE, *PLEASE* MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER! This was fantastic, PERFECTLY captured all three characters and flawlessly brought them all together for this encounter. MORE SIMPLE AGREEMENTS! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I loved your fanfic and I can't wait for the next chapter.
collegecomics18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was awesome! More please. u
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Please update soon. I hope you don't mind a little suggestion, but it would be fun to see Kyoya and Tamaki pleasing each other while Haruhi rests, then she would join them.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please update soon! This is so good!
Shaina chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved your fanfic and I hope you can make another one chapter with Tamaki, Haruhi and Kyoya getting on. You know, it's so rare to find Male/Male/Female smut. It's seems that male bisexuality doesn't exist on fanfic.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012