Reviews for Breathing
Marie One chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Edward/Bella not Edward/Leah. Alice probably had that set up for her friend Bella. I would not have gone back, someone else always benefits in cases like this and it's never the person who does the hard work.
Maru21 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
pobre leah, no se merece eso, yo fuera matado a bella y a edward (maldito tramposo)
Babaksmiles chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
WTF? Ok I officially think Eddie is a douchebag. Leah stays with him, makes him sober and he marries Bella Swan? I hope he realizes his mistake but it's too late cuz Leah's moved on! Wow I just love this story! It's amazing. I can't wait to see what u are going to write for the next chapter!
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
No that was heartbreaking he ended up with Bella? Oh tell me there is a third part and its years later and he is like I made a mistake and maybe bella is cheating and leah and edward get back together. Do a sequel PLEASE
ABarbieStory chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
thats heartbreaking
GothChiq80 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Not Bella! Why did you bring Bella in? It was still a good story, bit tragic, but good.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Great Leah.
Cosmic Fool chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Noooooo! How could you?

Oh Leah, heartbreak is just in the stars for you isn't it?

Are you intending to continue? You know, the whole (slightly cliched) Bella hates that Edwards best-friend is a chick and want her out, Edwards does what he's told and Leah leaves; Edward realizes what a bitch Bella is and that he loves Leah, but she's moved on and he has to work his ass off to win her back, thing? Coz that would be awesome! Or even just a confrontation chapter that leave Leah vindicated and Edwards feeling like crap (No matter what she does, I'm always on Leah's side).

Anyway, I enjoyed it. It made me a bit teary eyed, but that's what good stories do - they make you feel it. Nicely done, my friend, nicely done.
BROOKLYN'S JEAN-MARIE chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
AMAZING :)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
this is so very captivating- they're both fascinating characters. It's also completely sexy, T rating notwithstanding. unf!
we were here chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is the first Edward/Leah ff I've read and I've got to say, I absoloutely love this. The descriptions are so vivid, real. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more. :)
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh no no Edward no dont fall back in to old routine. Leah is going to kick your ass man! You can be better than a failure you can, but not if you dont try. Tho leah may understand, but sigh if he fucks this up then Leah is going to leave and then were will he be?
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great start
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
i don't want him to fail! lo nice job bb
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow. The first chapter was amazing. I love the way you write Edward and Leah. I'm addicted. Will Edward screw up what he has with Leah? It seems like Leah was his "it" so what's he going to do? More please!