Reviews for This Is The Way
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Finish this quickly!
ash chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Why are all the teachers boys? And not girls?
FantasyLover1000 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
You still there?
Shun-Kaze chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I really like your story even if I don't understand everything cause I'm not english. This story is easy to understand cause it "speak". I don't know if you see what I mean, this story is ... I don't have any words.
Do you know "Rave Master", an other manga from Hiro Mashima ? Cause the "dear...friend of mine" is used by Sieg Hart who looks like Gerard (Jellal).
zatanga chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
great idea, it makes for a change to show the couples in a different way )

hope you'll update someday
Faim de Lou chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I'm a guitarist, I guess you too and that is how I feel your story. Great.
fairytailfan chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I really like the that the story's have some music references. Please update soon.
Yuki Kusanagi chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow...stories about music, cool :D

You seem to know a lot about music and instrument, do you play one yourself?
nactive.Writer chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Great - I love it so far :D Please update soon! Just wondering but what are all the couples in here?
The 8th Stone chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love it. (Can't wait for the Jellel/Erza too, 'course.) :) So is this going to be an anthology thing?
Asteriia chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved it! And looking forward to next chapters! Nice original FT idea with musicans.
Reading-in-the-Corner chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
oohh this is going to be an interesting story xD im looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
Shaturu chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was a good one, not a surprise :p

You seem to know your guitars
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Um, I'm sorry. I don't tend to give negative reviews, but this really nagged at me. The two times you mentioned Gajeel's eyes you called them "onyx" and "liquid brown". Even ignoring that onyx and liquid brown aren't the same color, Gajeel's eyes are red in both the anime and manga. For a very very brief period in the manga, the mangaka colored Gajeel with green eyes. That happened maybe twice. So ... yeah. Not a huge deal, maybe, but it totally tore me out of the story.

You obviously know your guitars, but ... Nickleback? Really? Of all the rock songs in the HISTORY of rock songs?

Still, again, the musical information was clear and obviously well studied. Props.
Prar chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I can't help but think of centrain GaLe picture when i read this. It's my current signature on mangafox forums. I have the same username, too.

...

Hell yeah! This chapter was awesome, too, and it had my favourite pairing in it! :D