Reviews for Hermione, I Miss You
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 7/1
Good story. Thank you for sharing.
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/19
Be careful about things like content and legalities, but you are very talented.
Marvolo666 chapter 7 . 6/13
booo super fluffy ending...Im not crying...Im not crying
BillBrink chapter 7 . 5/22
Thanks for sharing this.
anjiepotter chapter 7 . 3/8
I liked harry and holy relationship
Bella chapter 6 . 2/18
Amazing story! First fanfiction i have ever read from start to finish. I love your writing style too. Great job!
I absolutely love you! Well your stories! You are good!
Harmione forever chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. STORY. EVER
Lonelywicked chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
It was a great story. Sad, Ron ended up being a psycho. Thank you for sharing it with us
HarmoniousConvergence chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
Wow, I have to say I'm profoundly disappointed in the ending of this story, which started with so much promise. I've been reading many of your one-shots and have been impressed, so I was looking forward to a slightly longer fic. And the first few chapters of this are really very good. I love the setup, the complex interactions between Harry and the girl, etc.

But the last couple chapters just make absolutely no sense. I've never said this before in a review, but this is a fic I almost wish was left unfinished, because it would then at least still have some potential. Instead, we get Ron as the ultimate big bad evil out of basically nowhere, who takes Harry's kid seemingly just because he can (but doesn't even tell his wife he locked up this kid in his office? Huh? How exactly was that plan supposed to work beyond a few days?). Okay, maybe he takes her out of spite because Hermione cheated on him over a decade ago... but why now? Never explained.

And then Hermione had obliviated Harry, even though they were both clearly into each other? And Harry just shrugs and says "okay honey, let's get married"? Oh, if I even believed Hermione would do such a thing without Harry's consent (which I don't), I think Harry would have forgiven her eventually... but it would take a lot more than a few lines of dialogue. Not even a, "Holy crap, woman! I've been in love with you forever, and you took the memory of our one time together from me?" If Harry had to be obliviated, why not at least have Ron do it? - Ron does every other evil thing here.

The ending feels so rushed, and if you're willing to accept evil Ron (maybe not illogical evil Ron, but Ron with at least some reasonable explanation for the timeline of his actions and justification), maybe the final chapter could be fixed. But as it stands, this is just incredibly disappointing... again, because you had such a great setup and have written so many other good fics.
Zuna4 chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
This is making me cry. :(
Sora Loves Rain chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Man, Ron was evil! Yay! Harry's the dad!:)
anitschke5 chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
great story, love that Harry and hermione ended up together happy and with a loving daughter
AlenDarkStar chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
Holly has the family that she wants.
Good story.
AlenDarkStar chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
Ron is crazy, he has a big problem.
Harry too, maybe a ex girfriend o some worts.