Reviews for Hermione, I Miss You
hpnut1 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Good story and happy ending!
Runecutter chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Hmmm i'm not sure about the last third of this story. The bit with Hermione taking his memories and then vanishing from the face of the earth because becoming a father would be too much for Harry to bear already is close to be cruel and feels not much like even the "lovesick for Ron" Hermione of books six and seven, much less a Hermione that is meant to be in love with him regardless of her words...

But then there's Ron. Massmurderer level insane, jealous, hissy-fit-throwing Ron. Where did this come from? I miss any real motivation beyond "cause you had it i had to destroy it"... Nobody noticed over FOURTEEN friggin years that this menace was mentally shaken like Riddle or Bellatrix on their best? i know that i already saw the first court date as barely tolerable as this was supposed to have changed since the war ended, yet it was as railroaded, unilateral and unfair as the cangaroo court Fudge prepared in fifth year... as if Harry in his position as Head Auror would not be subject to tedious mental supervision and have access to dozens if not hundreds of competent character witnesses... Yet for the sake of the story it had to continue that way. And now the guy is crazy enough to use two AKs on a senior police officer coming to his door? The court saw him as a fitter father figure than chief auror Harry yet he is this unhinged? No way, Jose. I don't buy it.
And how did Ron get the unshakable proof of paternity if he wasn't the dad? One demand by Harry to have it independently controlled by the Auror forensics team or another hospital than St Mungos would have sufficed to get him into capital-T Trouble.
We also never get to know why the insufferable cretin waited twelve years to fool around in Holly's life ... or why the court had no access to the very birth certificate Hermione showed Harry to convince him that he's the father... While i loved the parts with father and daughter and appreciate the general idea behind the story this has a million plot holes and should never work. Sorry. The emotions are prime stuff for stories, but the logic should go back and repeat the kindergarten classes it obviously failed.
Bitchpudding chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
YAY happy ending plus I love stories were Ron is bad.
Bitchpudding chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Ron that BASTARD!
I feel like i'm watching a soap opera.
Bitchpudding chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I knew it!
Bitchpudding chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Okay well this seems like it will be a lot more interesting then I thought.
Vegasman59 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
you could have at least done the wedding!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Oh wow, great story. So cute and well written. I only wish it was longer or there was a sequel... but it's already fantastic as is. :)
mollsballs chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
I want a sequel like now. This story is cute!
Montara chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Ron did all that and paid for it but, unfortunately, so did his family! And I can see Harry's point of view, feeling sorry for his childhood friend, the innocent Ron.

I can't believe he's not angry for what she did to him, obliviating him...that was way over the line!

I would have expected a trail period to see if they are compatible, not jump right to marriage. And yet, they have lost so many years already...it's normal for this rush :)

I loved this story! Thank you!
Montara chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I can't believe Hermione said "No" when asked if she loved Harry! And Harry was about to confess :)

So, Stacy was the one that attacked and warned Harry!
Montara chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
So glad Hermione is awake. Not glad she can't remember :( Hopefully, she'll remember soon enough that Holly won't be traumatized!
Montara chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I now can believe it was Ron that hurt Hermione. What a change in his behavior, all those years as "Uncle Ron" and Harry's best friend and now this...monster!

I wonder who attached Harry just to warn him?!

I just don't understand how could Ron enter Harry's home like that and take Holly? I mean, with his profession, his house should be heavily guarded...
Montara chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Ron's kidding, right?!
Montara chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Nine years in a coma :( Poor Hermione and Holly. Harry did all those paternity tests but never did his...
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »