Reviews for Hermione, I Miss You
MoonyandProngs chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
This story was really good! I absolutely love Holly! She is so adorable! I liked the Alan Rickman reference and enjoy reading stories that show Ron in a dark light but I never thought he could be so cold!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
The ending may be a bit abrupt, but all in all a nice story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
If it doesn't turn out that Ron fathered Holly and put Hermione into the coma, I'll be forced to eat the Sorting Hat.

D. Page Robin
whitebuffalowmn chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
a very good tale from a very excellent story teller! thank you for you and the sharing of yourself with others! Kudos!
krystel chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
My god i live your story it,s really great i coudn,t stop reading it
Love krystel
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
that pretty harsh ending for ron i mean even psychopatic like bellatrix get lifetime in azkaban for murdering and torturing people not dementor kiss
herart chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I really enjoyed the story. A very mature attitude from Harry after all. Good one.
roon0 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
That was a great ending to a brilliant story. Thank you for sharing.
Lays chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Really nice story!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
An enjoyable story. I am a little angry with Hermione for oblivating Harry though
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
awwww! i LOVE this story! Very cute story and, while it's not very long, it is full of drama, emotions, and a great story line. Fantastic job with this and I loved the ending :)
jupimako chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I really enjoyed it!
hpnut1 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Good story and happy ending!
Runecutter chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Hmmm i'm not sure about the last third of this story. The bit with Hermione taking his memories and then vanishing from the face of the earth because becoming a father would be too much for Harry to bear already is close to be cruel and feels not much like even the "lovesick for Ron" Hermione of books six and seven, much less a Hermione that is meant to be in love with him regardless of her words...

But then there's Ron. Massmurderer level insane, jealous, hissy-fit-throwing Ron. Where did this come from? I miss any real motivation beyond "cause you had it i had to destroy it"... Nobody noticed over FOURTEEN friggin years that this menace was mentally shaken like Riddle or Bellatrix on their best? i know that i already saw the first court date as barely tolerable as this was supposed to have changed since the war ended, yet it was as railroaded, unilateral and unfair as the cangaroo court Fudge prepared in fifth year... as if Harry in his position as Head Auror would not be subject to tedious mental supervision and have access to dozens if not hundreds of competent character witnesses... Yet for the sake of the story it had to continue that way. And now the guy is crazy enough to use two AKs on a senior police officer coming to his door? The court saw him as a fitter father figure than chief auror Harry yet he is this unhinged? No way, Jose. I don't buy it.
And how did Ron get the unshakable proof of paternity if he wasn't the dad? One demand by Harry to have it independently controlled by the Auror forensics team or another hospital than St Mungos would have sufficed to get him into capital-T Trouble.
We also never get to know why the insufferable cretin waited twelve years to fool around in Holly's life ... or why the court had no access to the very birth certificate Hermione showed Harry to convince him that he's the father... While i loved the parts with father and daughter and appreciate the general idea behind the story this has a million plot holes and should never work. Sorry. The emotions are prime stuff for stories, but the logic should go back and repeat the kindergarten classes it obviously failed.
Bitchpudding chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
YAY happy ending plus I love stories were Ron is bad.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »