Reviews for Hermione, I Miss You
Bitchpudding chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I knew it!
Bitchpudding chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Okay well this seems like it will be a lot more interesting then I thought.
Vegasman59 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
you could have at least done the wedding!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Oh wow, great story. So cute and well written. I only wish it was longer or there was a sequel... but it's already fantastic as is. :)
mollsballs chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
I want a sequel like now. This story is cute!
Montara chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Ron did all that and paid for it but, unfortunately, so did his family! And I can see Harry's point of view, feeling sorry for his childhood friend, the innocent Ron.

I can't believe he's not angry for what she did to him, obliviating him...that was way over the line!

I would have expected a trail period to see if they are compatible, not jump right to marriage. And yet, they have lost so many years already...it's normal for this rush :)

I loved this story! Thank you!
Montara chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I can't believe Hermione said "No" when asked if she loved Harry! And Harry was about to confess :)

So, Stacy was the one that attacked and warned Harry!
Montara chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
So glad Hermione is awake. Not glad she can't remember :( Hopefully, she'll remember soon enough that Holly won't be traumatized!
Montara chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I now can believe it was Ron that hurt Hermione. What a change in his behavior, all those years as "Uncle Ron" and Harry's best friend and now this...monster!

I wonder who attached Harry just to warn him?!

I just don't understand how could Ron enter Harry's home like that and take Holly? I mean, with his profession, his house should be heavily guarded...
Montara chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Ron's kidding, right?!
Montara chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Nine years in a coma :( Poor Hermione and Holly. Harry did all those paternity tests but never did his...
Montara chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Ron was so jumpy...hope he wasn't the one that did that to her :(
Mularac chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
I agree that the last few chapter were a bit... lame. It could have been done a lot better.

But the first few chapters? brilliantly done. One of the best fan-fictions out there for sure. I know I'll be checking out your other stories after reading this.
Gruffard chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
The ending was very interesting, but I could see Ron losing Hermione to Harry by her cheating on him... That could make him angry.

Great story. Glad I found this.
AllWasWell07 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Of course I enjoyed the story. Great job!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »