Reviews for Every Cloud
unfinished4now99 chapter 2 . 6/29
This is so brilliant!
The Lost Rogue chapter 2 . 5/12
Can't remember if I I have then you get another one xD SNAPE TO THE RESCUE YAAAAY
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 4/3
This was a very good story. I love the way that Snape played Umbridge.
NumberlessFics chapter 2 . 1/13
I've read this numerous times, and it's always great! Thanks!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing it :)
story2tell chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Excellent! Loved it!
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Another good fic. I'm hoping you'll continue the other HP/Severus fic but either way - Thanks for the reads ")
Mortuis1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Excellent balance and tone. A pleasure to read a Harry/Snape tale that seems faithful to their temperaments and instincts. Great personality reflection! Thank you!
lost angel92 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
This was nicely done! I definitely feel like you could expand on it if you want. It would certainly change the ending of the fifth book and then the subsequent books if you wanted to write more. But it is wonderful as is.

Thank you!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Yaay! Sev became DADA professor on Harry's 5th years!

Oh if Ron know... XP
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Aww. Snape finally got what he wanted... the DADA position. Who's the new potions professor now? I guess it doesn't really matter, but I thought it'd be good to ask. Great job!
harrypotterspiri chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Well, at least Snape experienced a happy ending in this story.
rowan.catara chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Great story! Well done! I really like your Snape, he seems to stay his annoying, prideful self, even when he's wrong. Maybe especially then. A joy to read!
librarywitch chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
That is exactly what should have happened to that vile creature. I love the Slytherin approach. A very enjoyable read and thanks for sharing.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 12/22/2012