Reviews for Every Cloud
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Lol
HogwartsIsMyHome chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
I really am liking your story and you're a really good writer, but one small thing is that the blood quill was invented by Umbridge herself so it is very unlikely that Snape would know about it. I know it's not important and I promise I'm not criticising.
Again, I really like your story:)
Cztelnik chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Huh, a nice short Harry is protected by Snape fic. Kind of how it should have been in canon.
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Two thumbs up!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Wow I really enjoyed your story this is awesome I could easily picture this story especially along multi chapter story like 10 to 15 chapters so yeah its awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
These chapters were awesome! The only thing was a few spelling and punctuation mistakes but that is all!
unfinished4now99 chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
This is so brilliant!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Can't remember if I I have then you get another one xD SNAPE TO THE RESCUE YAAAAY
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
This was a very good story. I love the way that Snape played Umbridge.
NumberlessFics chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
I've read this numerous times, and it's always great! Thanks!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing it :)
story2tell chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Excellent! Loved it!
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Another good fic. I'm hoping you'll continue the other HP/Severus fic but either way - Thanks for the reads ")
Mortuis1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Excellent balance and tone. A pleasure to read a Harry/Snape tale that seems faithful to their temperaments and instincts. Great personality reflection! Thank you!
lost angel92 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
This was nicely done! I definitely feel like you could expand on it if you want. It would certainly change the ending of the fifth book and then the subsequent books if you wanted to write more. But it is wonderful as is.

Thank you!