Reviews for London Pass
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Awesomly excellent story - enjoyed reading it
HairyBallofFur chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
What a fun have created a detailed storyline and I can't wait until the next installment. Love these Garrisons and how they have created a family including the "Cons".

Thank you for your contribution!
Modocgal chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Next Story? I certain hope the next story takes off where this one leaves. Poor Terry, caught between two testosterone laden males. Hurry back
Modocgal chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Just when a good time was been had by all. glad Chief and Chris finally shared their feelings. But now this mission has me worried. hurry back Marianne
dart53 chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Ah! That blended together very nicely indeed.
Sottanaprima chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
On first reading this chapter moves the story on, telling the reader a darned good tale.

But I made myself read it again litcritically. The chapter is beautifully balanced, giving us rounded descriptions of the characters in similar situations and, by the choice of detail and use of language, sweeping us along convincingly.

The scenes move from the least to the most intensely emotionally involved, with poor Craig the only one not enjoying himself even though he is the only one who has made the emotional commitment of falling in love. The contrast between Craig and Actor's situations is stunning and thought-provoking.

A beautifully crafted chapter in a very involving story. Wild, you're a genious!
Modocgal chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
LOL Actor is doing nothing that I suspect Chris would like to be doing with our favourite Indian. Another great chapter Marianne. Hurry back.
Sottanaprima chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Oh boy! Steamy!

And tomorrow we have two dinner dates - Chris and Chief and Actor and - Elizabeth! But how are they all going to spend the day? And you still haven't revealed what Casino and Goniff are up to.

Please hurry up and put me out of my - I can't say misery, as my imagination is exploding with the ideas you've planted: let's just say suspense! Please hurry back!
Modocgal chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
It would appear that 'just friends' is beginning to warm up, for both couples. hurry back Marianne
Sottanaprima chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
How typical of the guys - they (or Actor) can afford it but they prefer the excitement of the caper.

Love the table talk - Chief seeing how the other half lives and finding that it's not that strange and alien when you have honorable and trustworthy guides.

But what are Casino and Goniff up to? Hope you're going to tell us!
Modocgal chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Terry, Actor and chief make a very nice threesome. I must admit I have never tried escargot but if Chief likes them they must be good! Hurry back Marianne
Modocgal chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Hurry back Marianne