Reviews for Just Scream Next Time
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
... cute little oneshot, however i wish we knew what france was doing there in the first place. It would improve this fic a lot.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
LOL France did have a point there. Love how you kept all characters true to themselves
inactivesorryppl chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
"Just scream next time." PFFFFFFT- XDDD
tomatogirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Washington DC: Hide yo Sealand, Hide yo Finland, Hide yo Sealand, Hide yo Finland, Hide yo Sealand, Hide yo Finland, and hide yo Sweden, CUZ FRANCE IS RAPING EVERYONE!

London: Not again...Actually, DC, that's pretty well put.

Paris: *punches France in the arm...hard*

France: Ow What was zat for?

Paris: You know what you did...

Hey, everyone, shoo. Out the door. All of you. NOW. Please. Thank you. Anyways...hai :3. Good fic, as usual. The extended ending was pretty funny. Though I don't know what France was thinking when he snuck into Switzie's house. :/ Does France not know that Switzie has guns? And that he will shoot you if you trespass, especially in the middle of the night? *shakes head* France, when will you learn?

Warsaw: WARSAW WILL BECOME YOUR CAPITAL!

OUT! T.T NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU GAVE HER CAFFINE?...
xlilslayerx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Haha so cute :3 Gotta love France and his attempts XD You really know how to keep each person in character too :O such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
lol ending , 3 story
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol cute xD
FallingforWerewolves chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Why was France sneaking into her bedroom anyway? Oh well, the story was hilarious! :D
Kichou chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Cute story. I like it.
Piper McBeth chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Gahhh

This is adorable ;)
Stormchaser4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Love it! France you perv XDD
DeathThePanda chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story is so popular with all my friends! I love it.
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So cute! Of course it's France sneaking into her room, LOL
bakagohome chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
XD I don't agree with France about the "scream next time thing."

Everyone should lock their windows at night! XD
The Nine Tailed Winter Wolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Something strongly told me when I clicked on this that the intruder would be France. . .

-He's climbing'n your windows, snatchin' your people up...-

* This story was so intensely cute I cannot express it in words! Especially the end. ;) I really hope you keep writing because I really like your writing style too.