Reviews for Kim Possible: Rise of the Machine
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 10/19
The core idea behind this story is a confusing one to me. I mean I understand i's Terminator and all, I get all of that. But what I always find confusing when it pops up(quite often), is the idea of Shego holding back like this.
Let me explain, yes Shego holds back some, she'd cut through Kim like a hot knife through butter otherwise, on the other hand Kim has shown to be proficient with numerous weapons, as excellent aim, and seems nearly beyond the law, if Shego can just burn Kim's arms off then Kim can shoot Shego's head off from the next block over.

I've read most of this story and it's a good story, but I just find it hard to believe that Kim has no back up for this and more over that it never seemed acknowledged that Kim can do just as bad, if not worse, to Shego if she truly wanted to.
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
An awesome story, if a bit sad. All the pain and suffering caused because of hurtful words...Just goes to show that words really do hurt and sometimes comes back to bite you in the but.
DarXe chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Well wtitten ... but I don't like Evil Kim. :(
LookOutReader chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Your story doesn't make sense. If him coming back in time changed things than there shouldn't have been a kid for shego to have in the time zone Ron was trying to changebecause he wasn't a part of it
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Great take on the terminator.
Itachidono chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Interesting story not gonna lie totally rooting for Kim to annihilate everything in the sequel that would be fairly awesome. Anyway keep up the good work
DarkJosey66 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Are you going to continue this one i would really like to know
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
cool story
Gingerstorm101 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
... i hate it when you end them like that...

and i finally finished it!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
now kim is turning into a killer! id thought id never seen the day ;.;
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
ok, i was not expecting that. i never thought id see Shego as a killer!

and this had made my nose ichy!
Reader101w chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Excellent story,

And a great, if not disturbing ending.

I'm very curious if this is going to get a sequel, and how that will play out.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

Reader101w chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Cool chapter,

Kim's reasoning is somewhat logical, but twisted at the same time.

What can stop her now, and how?

I hope to read the last chapter soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

Twisted-Wun chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Okay, I waited till you finished to review the story overall.

You started out with some serious promise, but then got wimpy about it.

Don't know, but then you pulled out a pretty good save in the end, and I hope it implies a serious sequel that will return to the hardcore storytelling you began with on this one.

I look forward to seeing what come.
RevSrVixena chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
After the first chapter I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this. I knew it wasn't Kigo and that it was going to be darker than the Kim Possible stories I usually read. But I did enjoy it and I can't wait for the sequel.

The only thing I couldn't quite get my head around was the cruel Shego of the first two chapters (despite the explanation for her actions) and the one I was rooting for in the end.

Overall, it was a very nice twist on a classic.