Reviews for Just Enough Time
WildFireBurnsTheForest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
My heart dropped when I realized... Oh jeez! I did not expect it to go in that direction! I started crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
now we will hear santana sing the same song to finn...
wow...
nice story
BrothersMacManus chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I am so sad but this was so well writen. *sniffle* Thanks for posting even if you did make me cry.
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
why he was there with him in his room and the car i don't under stand why is sam dead
GleekShip chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really want to hate you for this, but this was a great story. I like all the little hints. And of course the ending was a shock, and I kinda hate you, but it all worked out into a clever end.
mrs.klaine4life chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ok I've read this story at least 6 or 7 times and have cried each time. great story!
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This story is beautiful, and dark and epic...i love it.
Demented Symphony chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was absolutely incredible. I truly have no words to describe how much I love it. Before the departure of Chord these were the stories I would bug my friends to write for me. As tragic as it is to lose someone that you love, it is sometimes when they die that you truly realize how much you love them and i don't know in a twisted way I find it utterly romantic. I love your style of writing and hope that you continue to write for the fandom.
ravenchelsea chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This. I don't ever like character death, I hate it. But this, it's really beautiful, so emotional, I can feel the happiness, the loneliness all at the same time. It's like seeing an illusion becoming real. Every detail and character coming alive with each line. Great composition and story. How I empathize with Kurt that Sam would still be there. Words cannot describe how I feel about this story. Thank you for writing this.
Aria chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm crying so hard, I have to resist the urge to vomit. But, not to be as an insult to you. Seldom many story's- especially shorter stories- make me feel such a strong wave of emotion. I a literally doubled over in tears right now, and I stumbled upon this story by accident. Amazing job. I really am so moved by your writing.
KareKadi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
i worked out what was going on and thought i was going to be able to get away without crying.

yeah right.

i was wailing like a baby by the time kurt stepped inside the church.
LinksWassup chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
oh my god. Thank you for making me bawl my eyes out.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
What a powerful and sad goodbye to my favourite bleach blond. It was deeply touching and moving. Shame on RM and Fox for not finding a way to make his character a more permanent addition to the cast (well, as permanent as possible, considering they're graduating at the end of Season 3).
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You do realize people want warnings to decide whether or not to read fics, right? Putting clues in the fic is no help. Did it occur to you that character death can be just as triggering as rape or abuse? No, I'm sure it didn't.
A pissed-off reader chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You, dear author, are an idiot. People don't need warnings throughout fics, they need them before starting them.