Reviews for Kim Possible: Dynasties
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
The Great Lady is a Sneaky Lady. Yeah, you don't get Shego to rule for herself, but to prepare her kid? She'll conquer the entire universe if that's what it takes to make it safe for her kid. Well, this was another fun fic in, as I said before, one of your best series, so, thanks for writing this, and bye for now. PS, you know what's even more evil then the need for sleep? Not getting any due to be so sick that you're vomiting everywhere and afraid to sleep cause you could choke on your on vomit while doing so. Reading your fics while sick and sleep deprived is a blessing, let me tell you that.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Awww! I can't wait to read more! That was super sweet and funny.
DarXe chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
I really like Dragon Shego, and Super Kim. Enjoying the ride... now I'm off to read the 3rd. :)
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ah, still a great piece of a great series. Oh, and I love the series pic by the way, fan art I take it? Still, it is nice. And now on to the latest part, that I have not read yet, cause I missed it being put up. I hate being this busy. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
crkswolf chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Can't wait to read the third !
nslc chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I have only just discovered that you used my picture "Years of the jade dragon" as an icon for the entire series, I'm very honored. thanks.
BlueLion chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
"Even Shego shivered at seeing that expression ..."
I guess that's a semantical error, how about:
Even Wego shivered at seeing that expression ...
Jay aka Jordan chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Best series
Aceina chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
is ther going to be a 3rd story in this series if so when?
LordDreadSigma chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Wait...so Drakken just loses his flowery friend and that's it...awww, now I'm a little sad. Sure Kim and Shego producing a Hell-spawn all their own is nice and the very idea of Ron and Bonnie getting stuck with a Lorwardian is hilarious, still feeling a tear for the villains from the 'good ole' days not gettin' much love... :{
But oh well, great read. :{)

-MDwoy-
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
This is probably my favorite series of yours, and I'm still eagerly awaiting another sequel. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
WHAT! you cannot tell me it ended right there! i think i am going to cry...
Gingerstorm101 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
how did you come up with the name V'v'vzzz?
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
have it already asked how you come up with these names?
ascended ancient chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Great story just read it again hope you continue it, either with more chapters or a new story either way keep writing, AA