Reviews for Sawdust & Diamonds
Awesome, update soon
kateskates24 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
amazing story! D
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Lucius is rather a flirt. And he says that Narcissa understands his dalliances when they are "necessary." He even allowed himself to be photographed with Anais the night he met her. Surely he has some mischief in mind and the Selwyns ought to be wary, yet they send their dear sister into the lion's den. I do wonder who will devour whom.
Tatiana K chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Eeeee! I love it! You write so well and I am dying for you to continue!
Tatiana K chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Ahhhh! I wasn't sure if you had gotten rid of Narcissa or not! I am LOVING this story! You have excellent attention to detail and you write Lucius perfectly!
You MUST keep going! ;-)
Isabella95 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
omg you really can keep the characters in character! Lucius is just so... Lucius :)I really like this story, and I want to know how it goes with Anais and Lucius ;) Please update soon!
IzzyxArsenic chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I can has chapter 6 now? Please, please? Been reading this story since it's origin, and have been hooked ever since. I'll send you delicious cyber sweets and wine!
Inkfire chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
This was amazing! I love Dora and Narcissa to pieces, they're just that elegant shade of bitchy that I adore and yet they make Anais all the younger and all the more glowing. What she has with Lucius is very well done, very strong and gut-deep and imperious... Loved the end with the ice cream, and awwww to the mentioning

PS: Rodolphus Selwyn? Really? Related to the Lestranges?
Inkfire chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This was like, so dramatic and intense... Really well done, and I loved the bargain with her brother at the end... I can't wait to see more...
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
[Quote]Lucius smiled, a slow, crocodile smile, his eyes glinting like chips of ice in the semi-darkness. Her heart was in his teeth and he could bite down if he chose.[/Quote] Brr! That last line is just SO Lucius! Well done, Shy! I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of this story - in a somewhat cringing way, I suspect.
Inkfire chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
I love this! Your writing is so intense... Their romance comes in very quickly, but they seemed so wrapped up in their little bubble... and the end with Narcissa! Awesomeness )
Inkfire chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Very well written, and I'm having loads of fun discovering the rewritten story. It felt weird to see her with two brothers, but HA I JUST KNEW that Dora was Cordelia ) now with the Yaxley name and the veiled reference to watching out for Narcissa at the end I'm quite sure )
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I absolutely adored this. Gorgeous writing...
PinkPuffin chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow. This is a really strong start! I love your Lucius. He is so sexy and so mysterious all at once. Yum! I like Anais. Ambrosius made me laugh too. Your descriptions were amazing. Can't wait to read more. Update soon!