Reviews for That Night
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very gripping. It showed the loving side of Ron and just so sweet. I always felt he was a Teddy bear ]
ChocolateFrogCard chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
loved that soooo much! amazing.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
wow i loved this you can really feel the love and emotion between ron and hermione and it is written really well :)
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Was completely well done! I cant imagine what R/Hr went thru after her torture :(

The thing I loved about SC beach moment in DH movie was so freakin perfect-Ron not letting go of his girl and Hermione not wanting to leave his comfortable arms.
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was nice. It would have been nice to have Harry's POV of the change between H and R but I cann

see why you didn't inclued his. Thanks
RememberMeWhen chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Really liked this story, very sweet and loved the multiple views- especially Ron's. Sort of kept me captivated as I read through it, really nice linguistic touches. Keep it up!
the mirror girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really liked this! 3
GrEeNguItARgiRL chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Once again you have done the magic of your writing! Really pretty and cute! You know how to capture the characters really good! Can't wait to see what you come off with next!:):):):):):) Oh, and I really like how you put in Harry's support for them and how you described both ron and hermione's fears, Very good!:):):):):):)
iAmMissA chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
WOW! This story is SO beautiful! I cannot tell you how much I love it! I also really love your style of writing. You are extremely talented! Great job! :)

~Miss A
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww, now this was sweet! I liked a lot that with each part you gave us the POV of one of the three. And though all three were written from an outer perspective, they still held something unqiue and personal which made them be recognizable as the respective character's part. Also, it's an interesting idea, I think, to have Ron be the one with the nightmares and not Hermione screaming in the night. So yeah, well done there. I really enjoyed the read! Thanx for sharing. :o)
Moonlit Lightning chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I can see that this is only your second HP fic- but wow, it was pretty good. I especially loved the fact that Harry got a perspective on this; it's nice that he wasn't completely ignored or left out, even though it was a H/R fic. And it was totally cute that he has to leave the room sometimes, seeing them together. I also liked Hermione's logical analysis that she was in shock. Plus, Ron's concern for and protectiveness of Hermione was totally in-character. All in all, you did a really good job with characterization.

One thing you should work on is variance in your sentences; a lot of the paragraphs started with the same word seemingly unintentionally, and that can get a little boring for readers. And as a side note- if you can't make a line break appear (I know that ffn can be finicky about that), use dashes or asterisks to break up sections of the text. It just looks a little more professional that way.

On that note, I’d like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com, but without the spaces). It's a great place to work on things like mechanics, utilize your fantastic characterization and description skills, and have a lot of fun in the HP sort-of-universe too. The new term starts on September 23, so you have plenty of time to come up with an original character to write there. :-) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!