Reviews for Damned Little Witch
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is great! Write some more, I love Hareton and Cathy.
anono chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
i like the perspective you've chosen, nice work
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love the way its so in context! great!
movieholic chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very well done, indeed!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
A great story. Very well written.
fiendfall chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I really like this fic - the way you've worked lines from the book into your main text works really well! And I have to say, I am glad to find a Hareton/Catherine fic ] Very nicely done!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
One last thank you, because your kindness in accepting my request, your effort in writing this fic, and the overall great quality of the result of that effort are all deeply appreciated ! As I knew I would, I thoroughly enjoyed this :) If Hareton thinks his incident to be her fault (she HAS been studying black magic and they DON'T get along, after all), it'll become even more too late for friendship to exist between them ! That's unfortunate for them, but I have hope that my sole provider of Team Hareton fics will write a happy moment between them one day ;) And anyway, I love your angst oneshots, shows that love is just as complicated in fiction as it tends to be in real life.

Don't ever stop writing, because it'll be a very sad day for the world when that happens ! Thanks so much for dedicating this to me, it's an honour :P Loveloveloved this. Every second. Goood jobbbb !

xox Sacha
SandStonesSilk chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A wonderful story, the characterization is very well done. Great work :)