Reviews for Under New Banners: Book of the Scourge
Nubitox chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
I find it interesting if he would defend Northrend, and as to if he should only be in warcraft... Yes! Please leave the elemental nations out of this... so many ways to mess it up if your going to balance between two worlds.
jjones987 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Hmm, great story so far, I look forward to more chapters, but I was wondering if you would show us poor readers what is happening in Konoha/the elemental nations through Ami's eyes. Hmm, for my vote though I would love to see Hinata and Naruto re-united, I don't think Naruto killing her would suit the second meeting of the two, therefore I would like to make the motion that Naruto kill and raise be Shikamaru and Garaa. I like, in the back of my head, the idea that Ami turns Hinata and Naruto is the first one she sees upon arriving in the Icecrown Citadel.
Qaletaqa chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I'm really liking this story so far.
Micon Waves chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
nice transition you have there. but i gotta wonder, what about the training naruto was gonna do after the ritual? or was there none at all? i'm confused now... oh well, w/e.

Waiting for the next one, keep it up ;)

about the poll, any chance of him getting banshees to walk around with him? y'know, like sylvanas and arthas.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
"That thing about the summoning contract crossing out the summoners name at death to prevent them from summoning creatures if they are risen from the death is an original concept. It isn't in the cannon despite the great deal of sense that it makes. It's just another shred of proof that the people writing the cannon Naruto storyline are messing it up."

Please explain how many times the dead get revived in Naruto NOT by the use of Edo Tensei which only one person alive at a time seemed to know, The Nidaime, Orochimaru, Kabuto, thats it they wouldnt really have a need to keep the undead from summoning them and if you havent realized they can despell themselves if they want to.
Undeen chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
With regards to who will be raised from the dead in Konoha, I voted for Hinata and Shikamaru, but I felt it prudent to give some thoughts about it. Shikamaru, as a proven tactical genius, would be an intelligent target for 'recruitment' because so long as you allow him to be raised retaining his intelligence, he could be of great use to the Scourge while his innate laziness could be easily countered with orders to be 'proactive'. My other selection of Hinata was less about Hinata herself and more about the Hyuuga bloodline and the aid it could bring the Scourge, it mattered little whether it was Hinata, Neji, or whoever.

I gave thought really to two others, those being Shino and Ino. With Shino, it was hard to decide really which would be more use to the Scourge, the Hyuuga bloodline, or the Aburame ability to converse with and command insects. I could just see him at the center of a swarm of insects specially tailored to spread the Plague. Ino on the other hand felt like she could offer very little that Banshee don't already, save that Banshee could learn about extracting information from those they possess the way Yamanaka can enter the minds of others for information extraction, and really just about anyone in the Yamanaka family could be used for that information, or even scrolls written for the family techniques.

Depending on what you plan with the raised, you may want to ignore my votes. :P Hopefully though this blurb can give you some ideas.
ussopking chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
WOOT! an update _ i thought they were just a myth :P
nesnet chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Nice story, really enjoying it. I'm hoping you're not planning to raise Hinata. Maybe he could raise Gaara, even if he's not from Konoha? Also Shikamaru would be cool.
nimb09 chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
I always like ino. oh how about hanabi. she awesome.
Foxcomm chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
You know, I'm kind of surprised that you left Zabuza in the ground. Quite frankly, he would've been an awesome death knight. Look at him, Zabuza was the perfect shinobi! More silent than a whisper, more hidden than a shadow in darkness, more powerful than a force of nature. Sure he's been dead for three years and it would be a pain in the ass to raise him back to his former glory but any and all effort would've been worth it. Even if Naruto kept the Kubikiri Bouchou, Zabuza could've gotten another sword, this one with the proper death knight runes. ...You are going to do the 'worn battle blade Runeblade' with it, right?
AnAddictedReader chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Do Kalimdor but if you do that, there would be some holes in your fic naturally. You started out with Naruto most likely going back to the Ele. Nations but if you do Kalimdor, you just created holes. I still say Kalimdor in the end.
luna sanguine chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Anglo and tsunade plus scourge Hinata and a draenei somehow
Headsupdisplay chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
love this Fanfic but Star Wars: The Old Republic got it boring not bad but bad at the same time say grey area

1, combat flow bad

2. story great

combat like an arcade game bad

5. the story telling like an movie gets old real fast but at the same time if you skip you miss out a lot win/lose there

6. the detail have the game is almost the same as wow just high res pix

7. last is the AI bioware can not make an IA if there life was on it masseffect bad ai biostock IA has 100% aim(as for an ai thats bad good ai is like the ones in halo) CC one guy and have my compain attack other but after i cc he random times he attack the cc or do nothing but sit there
DemonMerc chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Get me my wheelchair.

Anyway, you started off the story strong. I like how you actually did try to make the characters, well... you know, in character. Even if Shino spoke a lot, he was still his logical, understanding self. You didn't make Sakura into an annoying, shrieking banshee that fawned over Sasuke all the time and neither did you make Danzo into a power-hungry tyrant with an obsession of either killing Naruto or making a weapon out of him. Far too many authors bash Danzo in their stories, or they can't get his personality right. I think you got his cool, calculating, for-the-good-of-Konoha, militant self down pat so far. Kudos to you.

Naruto's death? The only thing that bothered me was that the Kyuubi played no part in trying to revive or heal him. Shouldn't the Kyuubi try to keep his host alive, epspecially if their lives are tied together? Though the death would've worked great on any other character, but this is Naruto, Mr.I-Get-Lightning-Shoved-Through-My-Chest-And-Have-A-Demon-Lord-Sealed-In-My-Gut. Also, I was trying to figure out what happened to the Kyuubi with Naruto's death. I had to reread Chapter 3 on the Akatsuki meeting repeatedly to come up with the idea that... basically, it's still sealed in Naruto. If you could please clear it up with me? Sorry... .

The funeral for Naruto? It may be a small part of the story, but I think you got their reactions down quite well. Most people would have that any person other than those close to Naruto would avoid it like the plague, but you have it realistically. Hinata's way of thinking and how nobody was screaming that Naruto couldn't die? Well done. Again, most people have it when Naruto dies that somebody starts screaming that it's impossible, but who in real life actually does that when they get that kind of knews? And in our world, if we had powers like the Narutoverse, I believe all of us would search for some way to revive our dead. Naruto's death sets a lot of plans into motion, between Hinata, Akatsuki, and Orochimaru.

Just some questions about Naruto's appearance after death. So his tanned skin turned pale, obviously because of his turning into a Death Knight. However, in one scene you described his hair as white-blonde? Would you say it was platinum blonde, white with blonde streaks, pale blonde, what? Does he still have his trademark whiskers? I don't remember them being mentioned. Just asking to help me visualize, heh. I can appreciate stories a lot more when I can visualize clearly.

Anyway, a little off track there... Mmm...

Any humor that you added in between was greatly appreciated. Got off a couple of chuckles from me, but you didn't try so hard as to make the story more of a parody than anything. Chock another point to you, my good sir.

I'm interested to see how you do your Evil Naruto. Obviously he still has some morals, seen as when he was unnerved by Rokir's story, but now he isn't above killing and scheming. Still, it opens up a chance for conflict against people like Rokir who go around raping people. He still has some attachments to his past life like when he dug up Haku by himself, though his memories are currently lacking. Besides his brainwashing(?) by the Lich King, the Naruto you portray so far seems more like a grey character who does stuff mostly for himself. It isn't a bad thing at all; in fact, I think it's great. It opens up more... opportunities and roads for him to go down. And more is better.

The parts that you add to the beginning of every chapter adds nicely to the story (the ones in italic). They serve to enhance the... mood I would say? Either way, again, kudos.

So far I'm enjoying your story. Well written, interesting, some humor in between, and original. I look forward to your updates. Keep it up. Peace~
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »