Reviews for Under New Banners: Book of the Scourge
Meteorthunder3 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Luckily your story wasn't removed completely. All the authors have my support but I'm not really that active in this as of yet. But anyways, your stories are still well written and interesting. Please don't discouraged and keep you head held up high
narutofan020 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
What is it with people trying to censor the internet? All it does is piss people can't they just leave things the way they are?Honestly.
xHalcyon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Holy fuck dude... It's "my liege" not "mileage".

My car gets good gas mileage though.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
They... what?..

Sign me up please, or tell me how to do it if there is a proper way as my brain isn't seeing it right this second...
Impstar chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Wow... how lucky. I actually love this story a lot, and I'd be very upset if it was removed. I'm glad the admins decided to keep it. I suppose that shows that they actually do think about each story they delete. That's good. But I'm sure there are many stories that aren't so lucky, as you said.
Nubitox chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
I find it interesting if he would defend Northrend, and as to if he should only be in warcraft... Yes! Please leave the elemental nations out of this... so many ways to mess it up if your going to balance between two worlds.
jjones987 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Hmm, great story so far, I look forward to more chapters, but I was wondering if you would show us poor readers what is happening in Konoha/the elemental nations through Ami's eyes. Hmm, for my vote though I would love to see Hinata and Naruto re-united, I don't think Naruto killing her would suit the second meeting of the two, therefore I would like to make the motion that Naruto kill and raise be Shikamaru and Garaa. I like, in the back of my head, the idea that Ami turns Hinata and Naruto is the first one she sees upon arriving in the Icecrown Citadel.
Qaletaqa chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I'm really liking this story so far.
Micon Waves chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
nice transition you have there. but i gotta wonder, what about the training naruto was gonna do after the ritual? or was there none at all? i'm confused now... oh well, w/e.

Waiting for the next one, keep it up ;)

about the poll, any chance of him getting banshees to walk around with him? y'know, like sylvanas and arthas.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
"That thing about the summoning contract crossing out the summoners name at death to prevent them from summoning creatures if they are risen from the death is an original concept. It isn't in the cannon despite the great deal of sense that it makes. It's just another shred of proof that the people writing the cannon Naruto storyline are messing it up."

Please explain how many times the dead get revived in Naruto NOT by the use of Edo Tensei which only one person alive at a time seemed to know, The Nidaime, Orochimaru, Kabuto, thats it they wouldnt really have a need to keep the undead from summoning them and if you havent realized they can despell themselves if they want to.
Undeen chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
With regards to who will be raised from the dead in Konoha, I voted for Hinata and Shikamaru, but I felt it prudent to give some thoughts about it. Shikamaru, as a proven tactical genius, would be an intelligent target for 'recruitment' because so long as you allow him to be raised retaining his intelligence, he could be of great use to the Scourge while his innate laziness could be easily countered with orders to be 'proactive'. My other selection of Hinata was less about Hinata herself and more about the Hyuuga bloodline and the aid it could bring the Scourge, it mattered little whether it was Hinata, Neji, or whoever.

I gave thought really to two others, those being Shino and Ino. With Shino, it was hard to decide really which would be more use to the Scourge, the Hyuuga bloodline, or the Aburame ability to converse with and command insects. I could just see him at the center of a swarm of insects specially tailored to spread the Plague. Ino on the other hand felt like she could offer very little that Banshee don't already, save that Banshee could learn about extracting information from those they possess the way Yamanaka can enter the minds of others for information extraction, and really just about anyone in the Yamanaka family could be used for that information, or even scrolls written for the family techniques.

Depending on what you plan with the raised, you may want to ignore my votes. :P Hopefully though this blurb can give you some ideas.
ussopking chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
WOOT! an update _ i thought they were just a myth :P
nesnet chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Nice story, really enjoying it. I'm hoping you're not planning to raise Hinata. Maybe he could raise Gaara, even if he's not from Konoha? Also Shikamaru would be cool.
nimb09 chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
I always like ino. oh how about hanabi. she awesome.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »