Reviews for Leather and Lemons
Khyharah chapter 20 . 3/2
I love Tiggy. this was good!
irishi's6622 chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
loved it!
JenRiley16 chapter 20 . 5/1/2017
god... i already had so many feelings for tigger and you gave me more. i'm gonna go cry some more; bye
kittybug85 chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
love this!
Shippsaver chapter 20 . 7/8/2016
I loved this story!
Mara Peep chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
Read this again for the 10th time! My all time favorite fanfic. Love that you gave a Tig (my favorite son as well) a good story with some happiness in it.
ourlovestory221 chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
Overall I really liked this story. The epilogue was a little sappy for me but seriously good work capturing Tig throughout the story. I think you nailed his character :)
frokenalv chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
Ah, I love this story. This is exactly how I picture a Tig-romance would have to go down. Really like the way you write too :)
Robin.D chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
yep she should run lol good chapter :):):)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
good chapter :-) :-)
cemmia chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Great story! Morena was wonderful and I really liked her an Tig together.

I love Tig, completely adore him. And somewhere underneath his hard and rough exterior is a man with so many feelings and love.
thatlassiegotglassed chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love, love, love, your writing style. It mirrors mine and a lot of really good authors that I've seen in this fandom. Wow, that sounds really conceited on my part. I apologize, moving on. Lately, I have been incredibly busy with life and such and have been kind of a fic snob, if it doesn't instantly have me in the first like two paragraphs, I exit out. That is awful of me but I'm just in kind of a fic-slump/show depression, if you know what I mean. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that your fic made me keep going, I'm on chapter three now and even downloaded it on the app so I could read it if I had a few minutes down time. I can't wait to keep going and I'll be back! Thank you! :D
ImperfectPerfection72029 chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
I'm going to be honest, I was really judgmental when I read the title. Reason being, most "strong" fanfic writers don't use "lemon" to describe sex anymore, smut and PWP are for like the older age group writing, so I was kind of "Oh, this chick/dude's gonna write 'bout sex and it's going to be terribly cliche and wishy washy that 50 Shades of Gray would be better in comparison (I apologize if you are a fan of 5SoG, if that is even the official acronym)." But you did a marvelous job at writing Leather and Lemons, and I loved Rena and Tig.
wildviolet76 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Great story! Real life and SOA sucks so much so I love a happy ending for Tig.
TwilightNewMoonEclipseMidnight chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
This chapter isn't sons of anarchy