Reviews for Fool Exorcist
CuteKitty264 chapter 2 . 6/29
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IMMA DEMON?!"
"Knowing you, you would have posted it on your facebook!"
...it's kinda sad how many people would do exactly that.
Dust13 chapter 25 . 1/9
OMG...this was BEAUTIFUL. Yukio...and his freaky moles, tights, and homicidal actions towards Rin. Then Rin was 10X more of an idiot (and I didn't think he could get any worse). BRAVO! I would love to see the movie of Blue Exorcist be one of your victims next as well! ;)
F4y chapter 1 . 1/8
OMG I LOVE YOU
YOUR COMEDIC SENSE IS ON POINT AND HOW YOU WRUTE BEA-BEAU-BEAUTIFULLLL~
I CAN PICTURE EACH SCENE WITH EVERY WORRDD
IM ONLY ON CHAPTER ONE BUT YES I WILL READ THE WHOLE THING FAVED U THE STORY AND RIN EEEEEEEEE SENPAI NOTICE ME EHEHEE
Dust13 chapter 2 . 1/5
Umm...I think I found out what Yukio's moles are for...

AND WHY DOES HE CARE ABOUT A PARTY ANYWAYS!?

Either way, funny.
Dust13 chapter 1 . 1/5
...

Wut type of job is Rin taking...

AND WHY DO ALL THESE PRIESTS HAVE A PROBLEM? RIN...THERE. IS. NO. TOTORO. THE HECK?

LOOOOOLLLL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
For the love of rin okumura I died laughing Holt shit I'm crying right now as I watch my body being carted off to the morgue. This is too hilarious
wolfoalan chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
This is the best crack fic. EVER!
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
I saw a lot of smutty twincest fabrics earlier.
ZE FANFICS BOYS, ZE FANFICS!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Damn this whole thing is too amazing for words. My family was repeatedly asking me if something was wrong by how hard I was laughing
Guest chapter 25 . 4/17/2015
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for this. I cannot express in words how your story made me feel. In fact, the only way I could would be in hysterical snorts, vials of my tears, and not-so muffled laughter.
Alisontheperson chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
OMG! XD

I wasn't sure this would be any good, to be honest, so I was just trying it out. DEAR GOD was I wrong! This is hilarious!
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
... The fence talked! XD
Rin was looking for rupees!
Rin underwear was clean... Last Wednesday!
Rin told Shiemi to CRAWL to her room! XD
There's just so must... I don't know where to start.
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
OMG! This is fucking hilarious! XD Rin wants to have dinner with Satan!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
I love this. I love this. Please post me the mushrooms you were smoking, please. They might make my life better.
I love this. It's awesome. It is physically impossible to stop laughing. Especially the bit where Rin is just, y'know, dying and Yukio is trying to talk to his grandpa. That's awesome.
And the bit with Shiemi with the fight in the garden and how she was more upset about the garden.
And Mephisto's peacock outfit.
Poor old man's eyes.
But yeah. That story was awesome.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awesome, still so awesomeXD.:)