Reviews for Fool Exorcist
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 3 . 5/27
I saw a lot of smutty twincest fabrics earlier.
ZE FANFICS BOYS, ZE FANFICS!
Damn this whole thing is too amazing for words. My family was repeatedly asking me if something was wrong by how hard I was laughing
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for this. I cannot express in words how your story made me feel. In fact, the only way I could would be in hysterical snorts, vials of my tears, and not-so muffled laughter.
Alisontheperson chapter 1 . 3/20
OMG! XD

I wasn't sure this would be any good, to be honest, so I was just trying it out. DEAR GOD was I wrong! This is hilarious!
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
... The fence talked! XD
Rin was looking for rupees!
Rin underwear was clean... Last Wednesday!
Rin told Shiemi to CRAWL to her room! XD
There's just so must... I don't know where to start.
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
OMG! This is fucking hilarious! XD Rin wants to have dinner with Satan!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
I love this. I love this. Please post me the mushrooms you were smoking, please. They might make my life better.
I love this. It's awesome. It is physically impossible to stop laughing. Especially the bit where Rin is just, y'know, dying and Yukio is trying to talk to his grandpa. That's awesome.
And the bit with Shiemi with the fight in the garden and how she was more upset about the garden.
And Mephisto's peacock outfit.
Poor old man's eyes.
But yeah. That story was awesome.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awesome, still so awesomeXD.:)
starbringer101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
HAHAHA LMFAO! Phew man good God this I swear was by far the funniest ANE fanfic I've read! And that's saying something because I read like so many! Oh btw tye names starbringer101 but you can just call me whatever ya want. Anyway dude Rin and Shiro were hilarious! And I freaking loved the beginning man. That was also a perfect example addicts. LOL. And I literally just realized why he had a cast at his privates. (facepalm) Gah another slow moment. But when Yukio agreed to push Rin because he'll push him next that was something I would agree to and just made me fall out. Ah man I heard about this awhile ago but didn't check it out but if I knew how funny it was you bet I would've! Well thanks for making me laugh so much man! Consider this another fav and follow Bilbo. You mind if I call ya that? See ya! starbringer out.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Is Totoro a demon? Will Rin ever manage to pee on himself? IS THERE A CHANCE HIS EX-BOSS WAS SATAN?!

Find put next time in: Fool's Exorcist, Chapter 2!
0ThatOneFreak0 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
this is so fucking funny! XD
Bakamura chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
Probably the best B.E parody I've ever read. (well, I've never read another B.E parody, but who cares ?)
It was fun. And totally awesome. Thank you very much !
guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
You forgot amaimon in this chapter - but I like the profile picture of envy
MoyashiGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I loved this story it was so funny. You should do another one like this with an anime like Fullmetal Alchemist. Tell me if you are doing another. :D
TsumiTsukiko chapter 4 . 3/23/2014