Reviews for Playing With Fire
Vicki219 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Oh wow, interesting story so far! Please update some more soon.
maipigen chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Hello:D
I followed one of your reviews from another story and decided to check this one out because it sounded very interesting and just as I get into it...there's no more chapters. That's bad:) I really enjoyed the concept and could envision it all in my head as I read it. Really good job so far in setting up the story.
Carfa chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This is such a great fic. Please update it soon!
Trollmela chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Wow, this is really interesting. I've been looking for a story with Garcia as a hacker forever but sadly there aren't many around. So I'm all the more happy to find not just any story but a good one at that.

I like Garcia and Morgan's interaction, it's just like in the series. I hope to see more of this story.
Huffleclawmage chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. NOW CONTINUE!
Carfa chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I love this fic. Please update it soon!
Witchy-grrl chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
::squee!:: I'm so happy you've updated, because GOD this premise is so intriguing! :P I'm definitely looking forward to more! (especially the Garcia/Morgan flirting of course)
Ravnur chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Well... I like this story. Garcia as a hacker, who was never caught... And is now believed to have killed her own brother. Ah. Well, I say that you're good to write the story. It's difficult to write a realistic case... Good work (;
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Writing a case is hard. Writing in general is much, much more difficult and complicated than it looks. So I give you props for working hard on this chapter. My favorite part was the banter between Reid and morgan about driving.
klcm chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Oh this is actually so good! Brilliant job as always and I look forward ot more )
Ravnur chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Hih. Penelope Garcia as a possible suspect... Heh. I like that you use Garcia's past. Well. Now is she 'caught' of FBI, just not for hacking x) Great story, anyway. :P
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I think you did a nice job on this.
klcm chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
There is no "My bad!" involved and especially not with this!

This was a brilliant start... and I can't help but think smugly how I made this happen ;) Brilliant job, I can't wait to see what's going to roll out with this plot idea!