Reviews for Naruto's Last Mission
It's a great story. Would love to see more chapters PS I'm a guy so more hardcore
natu dragneel chapter 1 . 8/27
i like it at frist until u change the plot and added more guys
Doctor Dandy chapter 11 . 5/15
Do you honestly expect me to believe that it was necessary for Naruto to have the woman he loves fucked by another man? Is he so stupid that he needs such an extreme in order to understand his feelings?

You are not an overly intelligent individual.

The taboos you explored were never up for discussion. No one is confused. The way you explored these ideas wasn't even conducive for any kind of dialogue. You painted each taboo with an obvious tone, so it's not as if anything of value was gained.

This is the nice ending? That is an unsettling prospect.
What about ten ten and the mizukage?
I read this before I read NLC and I have to say this is very weak compared in comparison and the plot was kind of off
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Good story
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Good ending
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
This had the potenrial to become a great story but you are a shit author and you ruined ir

P.S it is clear you have not had sex in your entire life you are pathetic # looser
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
In the 1st authors note you said "started with tsunade" there were 11 chapters and 3 scenes without the really old cougar. I kinda hoped for better.
potto chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
porra nenhuma
Guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
why is Kakashi the one with the average sized dick and why can't Naruto share with him just once without complaint?
Spidey2 chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
HOTT! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
i usully love harem stories, but yours pissed me off right at the start fuck your story im out of here
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I thought that he was going to end up with Hinata
grossed chapter 9 . 12/6/2014