Reviews for Spirit of a Ranger
XRaiderV1 chapter 9 . 8/22
oh shtacko...things are going south FAST...
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 9 . 8/22
NOW THAT WAS UNEXPECTED!

KAMEN RI-I mean...MASKED RIDER MAKES HIS APPEARANCE!

Wow how long has it been? Well I'm glad you're back!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 9 . 8/22
I think I know what I'm going to do next for COTD. Thank you for the chapter it's certainly has been a long time. How long will it be until the Rangers know Shinji is the Green Ranger?
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 9 . 8/21
This was confusing.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
The Green Ranger is here!

Poor Shinji. Once again manipulated for someone else's agenda.

Glad to you back on the grind again. Can't wait to see what's coming next.
Mingyu chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Ah, corny villain dialog. Brings back memories.

Wonder how brainwashing is gonna work for Rita and Zedd THIS time. Also, Lord Zedd kinda has a point.

Thanks for the chapter!
Thaeonblade chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Ah oh! We're in trouble! Someone's come along and has bust our bubble! Yeah, yeah!

Shinji plus the Dragonzord? This won't end well.
gunman chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Okay, I kinda figured you for turning Shinji evil, but didn't Zedd already state that it hasn't worked before?
Or was it the fact that Shinji is less-heroic because of what he's been through in his world that makes him susceptible to being evil?
This is getting good. Keep up the work.
Write on.
code R.R chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Well then, not surprised

Also yeah Zed is a bit savy it looks like.

How will the PR handle this...should be a bit easy as Shinji isn't-

Ah! That's why he's going Dragon Zord. He good at mecha piloting and isn't very good in physical combat and all the other rangers are great at physical combat. So he's making them fight on his terms.

Good on you Shinji, using those smarts you should have :)
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Why so short a chapter are you building towards something?
Toby860 chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
That last attack in the last chapter. Was that gundams burning fingers. I like the story so far. Darn and I was hoping that eva-1 would of been used by shinji to fight.
Dr.Dude chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Oh hi Rita, nice Dio impression!
gunman chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
So Shinji is going to be the new Green Ranger? Oh, this going to be fun.
But hopefully Kat, and Billy and the others have a plan.
And good segment where the Rangers are talking about the damaged caused by their battles. Something they never did in the series.
Great work.
Look forward to more later.
Write on.
jboy44 chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
shinji going to be the green ranger
Isumo 1489 chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Shinji being Green Ranger? I am ok with. But HOW IN THE BLUE HELL WILL RITA AND ZED GET SHINJI TO FIGHT THE OTHER RANGERS!? I mean, seriously, HOW? Granted, those two if they knew thing one about Shinji might be able to pull the strings they need to, but how much have they observed him?

...in all honesty, I do kinda want Shinji to fight for them willingly, but making that happen is just sounding difficult. I mean, one angle I can think of is them giving him the Green Ranger powers to fight the Angels, saying no strings attached due to how those will wreck the world they want. And over time, setting up incidents to make the rangers look worse and worse until Shinji fights them on his own.

At least, that's my thinking, for whatever that's worth.