Reviews for Spirit of a Ranger
cegi85 chapter 5 . 2/21
Patiently w8 fro next chapter. _

Shinji POWER new ,BANG Rita,Zed(Ed how Rito (Ritas brother) call him),Gendo,NERV,SELLE get ass kicking by POWER RANGERS.

AWERSOME.
adventuremaker16 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Will Shinji use EVA-1 and can it go bezerk and do something so violent that the married villans would say "You know what, Bail"
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Wonderful. Interesting.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
*laugh* Wonderful.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Good except for what I hope is a typo; you wrote summon summon instead of just summon.
Rc1212 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Good to see this continued!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Praise Baby Jesus you updated.

I do hope also we don't wait another year and a half haha. Hopefully VERY much shorter than that.

The cliffhangers are real right now. Poor Shinji.
Mr.unknow chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I wonder, would you be given shinji a Ranger power?
gunman chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Okay, a little short, but at least things seem to be heading in the right direction.
Mostly because the Rangers are seeing what Shinji used to go through in his past work.
And I always wondered what would happen in the Eva-Verse if Shinji actually was taken away from them and the robot pulled back to their world.
But if the Eva is in its world, and Shinji is in another world, and knowing Zordon he won't try to steal the Eva from it's home universe just to have Shinji pilot it again.
NERV's attitude towards this whole affair was understandable. They need Shinji. Whether they want, or deserve, him is another matter.
Interesting to see Asuka actually crying over Shinji. She'd never do that in public, now would she?
Good work on this.
Write on.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
someone needs to get shinji a zord. or his unit-01. because, as it is right now? that megazord is doing absolute jack shit!
Thaeonblade chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Huh...the rangers are losing and very badly...

Guess that's what happens when a g-rated group of heroes face against r-rated opponents.
Thaeonblade chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I like the ninjazords more than the shogunzords anyway.
Thaeonblade chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I like where this is going so far.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »