Reviews for I'd brush the Summer by
Kaiikon chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow, that was so... powerful
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Well. That's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. There was so much passion and proper characterization, things that are hard to come by in normal stories. I especially loved the way you balanced out the flashbacks with reality in the first chapter. You didn't force anything, so it was easy to stomach, as well as read. The emotions I could feel from each of your characters, especially Puck, and even Finn(!) was amazing! Plus, there was so much Blangsty Blangst my heart did cartwheels in between sobbing it's little heart out. Fantastic job overall, I love what you did with this theme! :)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
babyourenotalone chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Um, ok, this is flawless. Is it over, or do you plan on writing more?
bluecharlotte chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
These were so awesome. Your povs are all crazy accurate, and the way you set up the timeline was really perfect. Loved this story! Great message about parents and how important they are (there or not). And the perfect combo of angst and fluff and overcoming awful things.
Wizard-Angst chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Is this the end? I hope not because this is really good and I would love to read more. I love Puck's friendship with Klaine, its cute. I also like how you showed Puck's soft side and Blaine's volnerabilty (I dont think I spelled that right haha)... This story is really good and I hope you update soon.

Oliver
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is so fantastically heartbreaking and eerie and just plain awesome for it. I love how it's written and all the songs and Mother Knows Best TOTALLY WORKS and I can't believe there are more chapters. The way you created the character of his mom (and dad too) is impressive and the timeline perfect. Wonderful job so far :)
intensewhatever chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
This story was seriously so good! I loved it! :)

My favorite was chapter one... but they were all absolutely amazing.
anderpson chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I love this so much. It's so powerful and just, amazing.
Salazarfalcon chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. I love the way you've arranged this and tied all of the main characters together; they're all absolutely lovely and absolutely heartbreaking. Good job!
Neko chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
wow i really love this story! you shuld try 's pov nxt if ur stil continuing it like this. i hope u update this soon!
boldpens chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I love how unique each character's voice is. You really captured Finn, and his attempts to be there for Puck. That final line about Burt and calling him dad was perfect too. Great chapter!
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
That was Sad!

But awesome!
boldpens chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I love how you write Puck! Great chapter!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
So much great charactor development,as each person branches off into another. Blaine to Kurt to Puck to Lauren...its graet